Meet the new girl!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the compliments on Kara.
default_wub.png

I'm still going back and forth about driving her or just breeding her next year.

I guess I could just do both, right?
default_laugh.png

We'll see.

Knowing how much you enjoying driving you should drive her. Im sure it would be a thrill of a lifetime. Then breed her. Go for it Sheryl !!!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
Now that! is an amazing horse!
default_new_shocked.gif
HUGE congrats on her! WOW (I really like her)

Sheryl,
default_saludando.gif

Glad you made it home safe and sound. Looks like the girlo is making herself at home........... I agree with Judi , drive her, drive her.... Karamello did great with just being broke to drive and Lee taking her straight into the show ring so think what she can do if someone works with her more. Lee and I would love to see her full potential met. Of course Lee will regret selling her once he sees her in the ring.

She is just umm...on the "healthy" side right now, if you know what I mean.
...... Subtle way of saying she needs to lose a few pounds - hey!
default_wink.png
I do feed well and her being just a pasture ornament didn't help but given a job she will get fit and be ready to go. She was built to move and we look forward to seeing her in the show ring doing just that. Lee didn't drive her much but loved every minute of it when he did - said she is FUN to drive. Lee says to tell you he HOPES to see you at the shows next year.
It was good to meet you and Judi ( & Copper ). If you need any advice on your career plans and Lee can help just ask. Thanks for giving Kara a great home!

Judi if you are up this way, stop in. I was hoping we would be on our new property by now but this economy is keeping us put! Lee is looking forward to having a place to drive his shetlands. Perhaps next year!
default_pray.gif

Wow, incredible movement!! I say drive her! You can always breed her later on
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back