Mary's Pregnancy & Foaling Thread- SHE FOALED 5/22~~~FILLY~~~!!! New PICS pg 56

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How right you are Diane LOL!!

Hoping Mary doesn't keep you waiting too long Ben - but i dont think she will.

How's Murphy doing?

Murphy is doing really well. Seems to be very happy, not in much pain if any at all. I'm very pleased so far
default_smile.png

Here are some pictures of Mary from this morning. Let's see what you think!

ac273918.jpg

3fc1603f.jpg

1db48cd3.jpg

1f056c2c.jpg

5195781d.jpg

They aren't the best pictures but there ya go!

I just tested her pH again with the pool strips and when I went to get a sample, it squirted out everywhere! It is getting stickier too.

Still testing a 7.2 on the pool strips, I'm not relying on that number but I am going to use them and hope they will show a drop- regardless of the number, if it shows a drop in pH I will be expecting something!

Wow she looks ready to me.....if that belly gets any lower shes going to be dragging it on the ground lol

How exciting! I'm happy to hear that! I'm going to be keeping a real close eye on her.

Have to leave the house for about an hour...hope she crosses her legs!

Will post some more pictures when I get home and test pH. I'll be camping outside with he 24/7 now, hopefully she doesn't keep us waiting too long!

Good luck and happy Foaling...Mary I expect to see a foal monday when I get home
default_impatient.jpg

I am back home, she kept her legs crossed thankfully.

She is laying down sleeping right now, she has been doing that a lot today.

When she gets up I will test pH and get some updated pictures.

I'm really hoping for tonight now because it is our last dry night! It is supposed to rain tomorrow night and from them on
default_sad.png

The rest of them

4579b126.jpg

9d0c65e0.jpg

99b86130.jpg

Her udder went down, but it seems to do that after she get up from sleeping- because if she stands or walks for a couple hours it comes back.

pH is about the same

pH is still reading the same.

I'm going to continue the watch tonight, but I'm doubtful it will be eventful.

Update later

Sorry to keep everyone waiting! I fell asleep at like 3 am with my phone and computer both on and logged into the forum and didn't realize until just now! So I haven't actually been on here the whole time!

I checked on Mary every half hour last night- nothing to report.

And yes, I had plenty of blankets! I saw that it was going to be colder tonight, so I stocked up and even bought a new sleeping bag to stay warm! Haha
default_smile.png

This foal is going to cost me thousands by the time it is born haha
default_smile.png

pH is the same as last night.

Is this ever going to end? I feel like she is stuck on that pH.
default_sad.png

Her udder wasnt very big or tight this morning. Her belly looks pointed in the middle too, but hooha is about the same.

Glad to hear that everything is ok Ben - even if it is 'stuck in time' LOL!!

Dont forget to give us a late night update before us lucky ones take to our beds for the night!

Mary!! Margarita is in the lead again testing 6.4!!! Come on girlie.... you better get with it if you want to win
default_firstprize.gif

Well Mary seems to be progressing in every way except pH and hooha. I just don't know what to say or do, besides wait! Haha
default_smile.png

Here are some pics from just now.

bfdc0419.jpg

1f9d74d2.jpg

c95204e3.jpg

ab0a84eb.jpg

She won't stand straight enough for a picture from behind, she keeps favoring one hind leg so her belly is all lopsided looking.

I think I will use my last foaltime strip late tonight and update you all of course.

After that I'll have to rely on the pool strips to show me the drop.

Tonight would be a great night to foal- give the baby one day of nice weather before it gets to meet the Oregon rains it will have to deal with forever.

I'm really hoping Mary catches up to Margarita, but I'm doubtful at this point.

Well today is the 19th and tomorrow the 20th - she just HAS to go on one of our dates!!!
default_frusty.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back