Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked on her the CRANKY bear!!! Lol misjudge poops I have ever seen still pink inside n relaxed felt foal move while I was out there... She is very still... But she was very still all during the day too. Renee can I get you to put my mobile no up? With the international code? Please? The second no on marestare is wrong

We had friends over tonight n one of them is a real Aussie bloke lol loud funny lol anyway the whole time he has been saying the foal will be born on the horses birthday lol which of course is tomorrow lol so when they were leaving he yelled out to suzie " horse you have 23 hours to have that foal otherwise you have to wait another 365 days!!" lol we were in stitches laughing I'm sure all our neighbours would have heard him which just made it funnier!! Lol

I'm going to get a little sleep i will be awake watching her during the night. She has just gone down sternal... But is looking ok can't decide if she wants to go flat or not... Cute little girl!! Night for a little while
default_smile.png

Thanks for watching everyone!

Cassie's number is : 0061 419 232 062

she can receive messages on this number too.

Night Cassie, we on her case so sleep well.
saludando.gif

Thankyou Renee!!
default_wub.png

did everyone just see suzie? down sternal, then flat, then sternal then flat, two rolls back up again, two yawns now having a nibble of some hay....

poor baby girl!!

I'll be asleep with one eye open I think LOL!!

thanks for watching, I have barn alarm up n as Renee has said I can receive texts and my phone is right by my bed so I wake up when I get one
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

a msg from anyone is great otherwise the top number is our home number, which can be called as well.

Thanks everyone
default_yes.gif

She still looks comfy - eyes open and flat out. Me thinks she is keeping her legs crossed for another night

She looks a bit too comfy to me..think shes enjoying keeping us all waiting way to much to have it yet

Hey there Miss Suzie. How you love to keep us waiting
new_shocked.gif

I know the feeling...clean 1 stall come in and peek go out,clean another stall come in and peek, go out. At this rate I will have 8 clean stalls around mid night!! Thats ok Cassie,weve waited this long, Suzi can keep us a few more hours if she wants too.............the little bratty pants
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back