Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Cassie taking some pictures
default_smile.png
Hopefully they are to share
yes.gif

LOL Anna I love to read your adventures. So what was your favorite programme that you missed?

So I am guessing Suzie is out and about as there is no sign in the stable so I assume all is well.

Had a great night at the Hen - its still going strong.

hi girls
default_smile.png
I have had a great morning with my ponies, love and attention and scrathes, thought i would take some piccies of my beautiful stable for you all to see, not finished yet but is looking GREAT!! will put them up later, we have friends coming over so I have tidy up the pig sty that has become my room!! lol
default_rolleyes.gif

will be watching Peanut, n the cam is down at the moment but will be back up shortly
default_smile.png

oh n Suzie has until 12pm tonight to have her foal before it becomes a August baby!! ahhh lol as long as its beginning of august I suppose I can live with it LOL

come on Suzie! I am off to bed and hope the girls are more 'interesting' tomorrow.

I have been in and out with Suzie all day today, as she has been acting very strange... she still at 2pm hasn't finished her breakfast, has hardly touched the hay i gave her at 10am (and its really nice hay too) been really sooky but I have to go to her, she hasn't been moving round in the paddock much at all... I think she is feeling very uncomfortable today, maybe tonight she will be so sick of her little foal she might pop it out for me!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Suzie, Suzie, Suzie.....

Maybe all that laying flat out during the night was something

not her just being lazy girl.

You've got me awake NOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think she is in early labour!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

she was lying out in the paddock and I came up to her, she usually gets up when I go out but she didn't, she was breathing heavy would stop then do a reall big breath, this happened the whole time I was out there!!!

she is VERY OPEN behind, I have brought her in the stable, please keep an eye on her, I am meant to go do end of month at both stores right now, but i don't want to!!!

AHHAHHHH so exciting!!

well I have to go run end of month, please watch her, Dad is home i am on my mobile!! hopefully moving her, will have settled things for a while.

Suzie you have to wait at least 3 hours!!!

I really don't want to go but the sooner I go the sooner I get back!!!

Oh Cassie I wish you didnt have to go! I've got her up but Im not sure for how long. Im sure all will go great!! big hugs and prayers being sent to Australia

She is crossing her legs as you are running to feed.

Glad you're here Renee!

Maybe I'm wrong but the angle is set so close now

that if she goes down in less than that specific

area focused - we could miss the whole thing...

tell me it's my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back