Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back, sorta....still have to get the ponies ready for bed.

Had a wonderful time with my son, his wife and bebe Miles.

That baby boy is All THAT and a bag of chips!!

Love the work on the stable Cassie.

Looking very nice.

Be back in awhile.

Love the stable! Your dad does an awesome job!

And Suzie is so pregnant and cute. Love the tooshie rubbing.

I'm getting to bed and hope there are lots of eyes watching Suzie! Maybe today or tomorrow??
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone I am keeping a really good eye on her today as I think she could go today. I love my stable n my suzie lol
default_smile.png

I am glued to the camera today!!

Do you girls think I should hit the low alarm again??

Thanks Diane
default_smile.png
if she foals outside the cam would be moved to wherever she foals I can't see her right now but there is some hay in the stable so she could be eating that...

Who put on the low alert alarm? I can't see anything on the cam except a huge ball of sunshine.
default_wacko.png

default_aktion033.gif
Cassies Dad
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

What a great Dad....Cassie your stable is awesome...I love it, love the back, love the front, love the poch overhang...THERE is nothing i dont like !! It is terrific!! I feel alittle funny ...like i peeked somewhere "off limits" b/c Ive never really seen inside Suzis stall.....she really has alot of room in there and it looks comfy as heck!! now lets fill er'up!!

haha totally agree with that statement Heidi LOL Suzie has been doing some major tail swishing again today!! she must be feeling very uncomfortable.

last time it was about 3pm that she did her little pre foaling thing, don't really know what to call it . she has just gone into her poop corner, she is such a tidy girl, will check everything and take some more pics when I go to lunch
default_smile.png

glad everyone likes my stable I am in love LOL

My Daddy has been doing a great job, I will take some more pics when its finished
default_smile.png

will be going home for lunch soon I will check her out see what she is up too...
default_yes.gif
hopefully having a foal!!

she is still very relaxed but I agree she has settled back down dam it!! come on Suzie PLEASE!!!! I can't wait much longer!!

well I better go back to work I suppose...
default_sad.png
I think I will take low alert back off again... sigh!

LOL she was loving those scratches LOL but she didn't like me telling her baby to hurry up!! LOL did you see that pic I took of her yesterday? her head looks so cute in that pic I love it!!! my fave picture!!!
default_yes.gif

I just wish she would have her mini snuggle bunny SUZIE PLEASE HAVE YOUR BABY!!!

I don't know how much longer I can cope
default_no.gif

well, I have a few names tossing round in my head, if its a boy I'm thinking Max if a girl maybe Belle,

but then I was thinking I have Smartie Penny and Suzie, so maybe it should end in y or ie,

Lily? I know that is Sherrie's mare but I like the name, up for suggestions.

I have thought of a really cute show name that I am in LOVE with!!
default_biggrin.png
its the perfect name for the little one!!
default_wub.png

what other barn names do you think??

Well, like you Diane, I have been in and out all day checking in, plus the odd cuppa half hour fully observing - and Suzie is still interested in long snoozes and grazing for hay!!

I cant believe haow many pages we have covered with Suzie and Peanut. I do remember how we got very excited on the Tease and Annie topic when we passed the 100 mark - but these two really take the biscuit!
default_rolleyes.gif

By the way has anyone had an update on the wonderful Annie, I would love to know how she's getting on, bet she's a big girl now?

Lindy (is it Lindy?) I've just noticed that you are in Wales - wondered exactly where?

I dont think that Suzie is going to let us see her baby tonight, but I'm willing to be proved wrong! LOL!!

My name is Linda but seems like everyone calls me Lindy-lou ..Im in S wales between Cardiff and Bridgend...Cowbridge.. not sure if you will have heard of it..Iv had a nose at your place on the website its fab..wales is such a pretty place even if lotts of people here do have to spit alot lol with the strange language..are you selling up and moving away??..no progress with my mare either after an uncomfortable day she seemed to have a very quiet and comfortable night ohh well maybe tonight
default_wink.png

Hi Linda
default_smile.png

yeah these girls are loving keeping us waiting!! oh Suzie is down, I might go home and check she is ok I'll just watch what she does for a minute...
default_yes.gif
finger crossed COME ON MY BABY GIRL!!

saludando.gif
Morning, I have been straining my eyes but I just can't see Suzie
sad.gif

Cassie, I loved the photos, she looks adorable and soooooooooo preggo. Your stable is amazing too, clever daddy.

You are quite the talented little writer, come on give us some more
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

edit: o.k now I see her, she was down.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOl thanks Renee!! yes my Daddy is awesome!!

i will put some more of my story up later oh dad is feeding good daddyy we have a staff meeting tonight sop won't be home much, have to leave almost straight after feeding them!!

she is looking fat now isnt she LOL

Where is Suzie????

There she is. Thank you
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
whats happened see an empty paddock and i guess Cassie running through the gate??

Ahh in her stable again pheww thought she was off to pay the stork a visit even shes sick of all this waiting

Latest posts

Back