Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked out your mom's cam Melinda. Is that Strawberry's foal? Whoever it is, he/she is having a blast..........bouncing around everywhere! CUTE!!

Yep, Strawberry and her filly are still on cam :D She looks like a really nice leggy baby, cant wait to make it over there to see her in person and get some pics!

Woohoo two maple hollow cams! Yay!! Definitley getting no work done now ROFL

Who else do you have to go at your place and who Is on cam at your mums now?
default_smile.png

Beautiful, adorable, gorgeous, irresistible, precious, stunning, breathtaking, cutie patootie, adorable, exquisite, did I miss a foal? How do you do it? How? I am worn ragged, and can't get anything else done from one special baby foal. In your place by now I would have clutched my chest-screamed-and keeled over with stroke from baby foal cuteness overload. Congratulations to you and your mom. Now I have to wade through the rest of my almost 400 emails.

OMG so many questions ROFL!!!

Woohoo two maple hollow cams! Yay!! Definitley getting no work done now ROFL
Who else do you have to go at your place and who Is on cam at your mums now?
default_smile.png
OK, at my place I have Freckles, Sassy, Diamond, Carrie, Belle, and Chicky to go, the other 3 I had covered are open. Mom now has Electra on cam and she has a full udder with wax so with any luck will go tonight!!!

And the next question........how many more to go ??
default_thumbup.gif
UMMM, well my 6 and moms 4...so 10 more :p

hehe yes indeed Diane
default_smile.png
lol.

I can see Strawberry and her beautiful baby! so cute!

how is Freckles looking tonight Melinda?
Freckles is doing good, still has same udder and doesnt like me lifting her tail but I think she is gradually starting to sleep a bit less so that is hopefully a good sign, she is 328 days today.

Beautiful, adorable, gorgeous, irresistible, precious, stunning, breathtaking, cutie patootie, adorable, exquisite, did I miss a foal? How do you do it? How? I am worn ragged, and can't get anything else done from one special baby foal. In your place by now I would have clutched my chest-screamed-and keeled over with stroke from baby foal cuteness overload. Congratulations to you and your mom. Now I have to wade through the rest of my almost 400 emails.
hehehe great mental image of you having a break down :p and thanks for all the compliments on the babies! :D

hehehe thats what you get lol, nah

go Electra! I was thinking as I have been watching her that she had to be close! exciting stuff! and wow, so many more babeis to come! such excitiment! I'm going to go do the banking early do I hopefully don't miss Electra's baby being born
default_smile.png
lol

a bit of yawning from Electra I'm headed to the bank... n apparantley this is a guessing game for Electra, her poop looks like a question mark LOL

Woo Hoo! Congratulations! I don't know if her sign meant filly or colt, but healthy!

Oh, thanks, YEAH another filly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn lazy mare, drives me nuts when they dont get up to break the umbilical and it stays attached to baby! Mom thinks she is either a dark perlino or light silver buckskin, looks to have pink skin but she didnt tell me eye color, said she would send a pic so will see LOL!

Latest posts

Back