Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shall we wake her up
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Ha Ha! I'm not going to do it. I sent her a text to call me when she gets up. I think I am going to try to get some sleep. I can still get 2 hours before I have to get up to go to work.

sweet dreams Bev
default_smile.png

something must have changed in the streaming section for the camera I think...

I'm sure marestare will get it back up and running again in no time
default_smile.png

LOL, you guys would have been in SOOOO much trouble waking me up when my mares arent doin anything, I am enjoying full nights of sleep a little too much :p. I am lost as to what the problem is but might go over later if my mares dont look close to see if I can figure it out.

Here is a pic of the filly mom sent me :D Will get better dry pics later but wanted to keep yall happy! Def. Perlino pinto :D

april 23, 2013 pics 117edit.JPG

april 23, 2013 pics 108edit.JPG

Congratulations on your beauiful new filly Bev! I hope you and Melinda turn loose of that 'Filly Fairy' SOON! LOL

She is stunning, that little head is to die for not to mention the colour.

Melinda you mean you don't miss our late night chats? ROFL

You are lucky cos my phone is nearly out of credit. Lol all these overseas calls are killing me.

Hey, its Melinda, hacking into mom's account again ROFL! Renee I always enjoy our chats although they usually just consist of "get your bum outta bed and to the barn" and a half asleep reply of "ok fine Im going" hehehehe

Got cam 2 back up and running

Yippeee for cam 2.

Tell your girls to give me more warning so I can wake you for a long chat at 2.00 am

ROFL

They are ALL just gorgeous! Many congratulations all round!!
default_thumbup.gif

Back