Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She burnt my spots off! ROFL
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Yeah, but you got a medicine hat! Isn't that good luck?
default_risa8.gif

WOW! Look at the color on that newest baby boy!! Congrats!! Your bay colt is nice too! He looks like he's a month old! LOL

Thanks Melinda! Looks a little "toasty" up on top -- I thought that was what I was seeing, and he's beautiful! LOVE that rich color

Hey, hey, HEY! I can't turn my back one minute and you are popping foals out left and right. Geez!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
CONGRATULATIONS! They BOTH have beautiful color! Sooty bay?

*sigh* now I have to go spend time looking at MORE adorable foals playing lol. You guys are a riot!

Holy cow what a stunner! Congratulations on another gorgeous baby!!! They are just dropping like flies now aren't they folks? Woohoo!!!
default_firstprize.gif

Woohoo congrats on your stunning colt! So glad someone rang phew!!

Your little bay colt reminds me of how my little boy Finn looked when he was new born, ( of course no appy in him) but with the black on the top line ill find some pics of him to show you when I get on my laptop
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I guess time will tell on Wanna's colt as to what he will do LOL! I am pretty excited about the medicine hat, they are said to protect their riders from harm so I guess he will be a safe driving horse, right ??? :p Anyhoo here are a bunch of pics from yesterday :D

DSCF4431edit.JPG

DSCF4441edit.JPG

DSCF4443edit.JPG

DSCF4445.JPG

DSCF4432edit.JPG

DSCF4436edit.JPG

DSCF4470edit.JPG

DSCF4472.JPG

DSCF4426edit.JPG

DSCF4518edit.JPG

DSCF4526edit.JPG

DSCF4496.JPG

DSCF4516edit.JPG

DSCF4504edit.JPG

DSCF4500edit.JPG

DSCF4499edit.JPG

DSCF4498edit.JPG

I agree with you Renee!! lol, they are all too cute! you must be so thrilled with your foals this year Melinda! lol I would be :D I don't know who my fave would be lol... how is Freckles looking tonight?

LOL yes Freckles is ALWAYS asleep! She is staying pretty constant with her udder. Hoping to be able to move horses around Wed to get some more mares in too! Also Mom's cam is now online and we ALMOST had it up in time for Strawberry but she foaled about an hour before it was all set up.... Here is the link: http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=maplehollow2

Latest posts

Back