Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
signing off now. will try and watch when I can but will be in and out a bit over the weekend
default_smile.png

Thanks for watching, Wanna and her lil boy both seem pretty happy this morning, Wanna has slept a bit but not rolling. Colt has been making her run circles around the stall with him heheheh! My mares are going to be fit this year if any of them try to keep up with their babies!

Congrats Melinda, I missed it due to computer problems
default_sad.png
I shouldbe back in action tonight
default_smile.png

Here are a few new pics of the lil guy! Wanna was helping a lot, had a lot of cute pictures that were ruined when she turned her head to cover his LOL! Including one as an example ROFL!

DSCF4362edit.JPG

DSCF4363.JPG

DSCF4364.JPG

DSCF4369.JPG

Also here is mom's filly that was born 4/8 that I hadnt gotten pics of yet. She is for sure red roan, can see lots of roaning throughout her coat! She is adorable and has a gorgeous little head and amazing topline, shoulder, and hip!

DSCF4342edit.JPG

DSCF4343edit.JPG

DSCF4346edit.JPG

congratulations on another little foal Melinda!

wow just logged in for the first time and saw your new little one, very cute! hope all went well
default_smile.png

Wahahahha you all missed it ROFL!!! heheheh, Fae has a STUNNING bay pinto tovero colt born this AM and a HUGE Thank You to whoever called, I was sleeping soundly LOL!!! So I would like to introduce my new AMHA and AMHR Futurity Nominated colt Maple Hollows Let Freedom Ring aka Ringer will be double registered. Looks like he will be about Fae's size. Sired by La Vistas Flamboyant Remark

DSCF4378.JPG

DSCF4383.JPG

DSCF4385.JPG

DSCF4388.JPG

DSCF4392.JPG

DSCF4393.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
5.20 a, Freckles is down sternal.

This new little boy sure is full of energy
default_smile.png
he is a scream to watch
default_yes.gif

Congrats on the newest editions! Love Ringers markings...sure to get him noticed.

CONGRATULATIONS on another stunning colt!! VERY cute pictures and yes, Renee, he's a hoot!

Melinda, I want to see more pictures of the other little guy -- he seems to have some interesting counter-shading that I want to see more of -- WITHOUT his jammies!!

Thanks guys, I am beyond thrilled with him and so glad I decided to purchase his dam last Oct! He may just be a keeper, I am thrilled with him, he is leggy, refined, has a gorgeous head, great neck, straight legs, the complete package, with color as an added bonus!

Diane, I went and got quick stall pics just for you of the other lil guy, I am not sure if he is just going to be a really dark bay or what but his entire topline is coal black (looks more brown in the pics than in person) with bay sides and then obviously the normal black points. He has one stripe on one hoof but other than that really no other characteristics but then again my pintaloosa stallion didnt get any mottling til he was a year old! Will be fun to see what he does.

DSCF4396.JPG

DSCF4402.JPG

Golly Melinda you certainly are having a busy time! LOL!!

Many congrats on your brilliantly stunning new little (or not so little) colt, no wonder you are over the moon!!

More pics please when he's all dried out.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back