Maple Hollow Farms 2013 Foaling Season Complete

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very cute! haha aww poor Electra, her filly is so cute! and looks very tiny!

haha she is very lazy though, baby is up and she is still down, cute!! can't wait to see pics of this bubby!

I thought so, but there was a *blurb* in the way and I couldn't see clearly. Wait, maybe its because I still am up when I should be sleeping. Awh, let Electra have her moment of peace.

Oh my lord she is cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
gosh I cant believe how upright and well she is walking around already on those massive stilts! she is absoloutly gorgeous Melinda! oh I so can't wait for piccies of this little princess!

First of all I would like to thank everybody that called. She has not latched on to nurse yet but I got some milk in her for now. Hopefully Electra will start working with her to get her nursing. I am going to leave her on cam for a little while but I need to switch to Callie who has been waxed off and on for a week. Her bag is hard and her nipples are full. So hopefully she will go soon. Thanks again.

I'll let u know if I see her drinking at all Bev, at the moment she is wandering around her stall while Electra has another snooze! she's as bad as Melinda's Freckles LOL. poor little baby...

hope Callie doesn't foal while she isn't on camera... hold on Callie lol...

Congratulations Bev
default_smile.png
She is adorable.

2.10 am and she is at the milk bar but I can't see if she is latched on or not.

The cam is streaming but black so the problem is at your end Bev, check that your pc hasn't done an update.

Tried restarting the computer. Now I can not find the wireless connection. It is not listed in my choices, but it is working on the other computers.

Internet back up on computer, I am still not getting a feed to the marestare. Shows grey in the infeed box and black in the video side.

I will have to wait until morning to get some one to figure out what is wrong. It is doing an update so maybe when it is done it will come back. Not going to get any sleep tonight , that's for sure.

Back