Loss of a young lady.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

REO

Reaction score
It is with heavy heart and tears that we let everyone know we lost a young member of our ASPC community - Jess Radoi, Jennifer Radoi-Shockey's 16 year old daughter today. Please keep her family in your prayers.

As I understand it, they were on the way home from Congress and she suffered a heart attack. It was really bad and she was on life support.

I didn't know her or her family but my heart goes out to them for the loss of Jess. She was a lovely girl.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
Oh my God. I know Jennifer. That is such, such sad news. My heart hurts for her and her family.
default_sad.png

disneyhorse

Reaction score
Jessi was driving minis at seven years old in the ring and was a born showman. She was a great young lady and truly one-of-a-kind.

I can't even begin to imagine her family's loss and offer my deepest condolences to Jennifer, who is a devoted mom....

MyMiniGal

Reaction score
I don't know them either, but I can't even imagine what they are going through. Will certainly be praying for them all.

Magic

Reaction score
I sold the Radois their very first minature horse, helped them get into showing and spent a lot of time with them. The death of Jessica is a huge shock and just devastating. My sincere condolences to them all.

Rhondaalaska

Reaction score
I am so sorry for thier loss.

It is a tragedy to loose someone so young.

My heart goes out to the family at this time.

Scoutgirl

Reaction score
What a heartbreaking loss for them. Prayers to the family.

little lady

Reaction score
I like others did not know her but I am a mother and my deepest sympathy goes out to her family. I can't even imagine.

wingnut

Reaction score
My heart hurts at just the thought of it. Those poor parents
default_no.gif

Grace67

Reaction score
so very sorry to hear of such a tragic loss, as a mom I cannot imagine losing my child and my heart goes out to her family.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
I couldn't begin to think about what the Radoi family and Jess's friends are going through. Such a terrible loss at such a young age. I am so sorry. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Debby - LB

Admin / Mod
Reaction score
I'm so very sorry to hear this, there cannot be any pain worse than losing a child. I'll be holding them tight in my thoughts and prayers.

Such tragic news. Again, as a mother I can not even imagine the pain the family is suffering. Sending lots of prayers.
default_pray.gif

CMC

Reaction score
Although we did not know her, she must have been an exceptional young woman. Sending prayers for the parents as they deal with this tragic loss.

wildoak

Reaction score
I am so sorry for their loss... cannot even begin to imagine.

Jan

Latest posts