Loss of a young lady.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
It is with heavy heart and tears that we let everyone know we lost a young member of our ASPC community - Jess Radoi, Jennifer Radoi-Shockey's 16 year old daughter today. Please keep her family in your prayers.

As I understand it, they were on the way home from Congress and she suffered a heart attack. It was really bad and she was on life support.

I didn't know her or her family but my heart goes out to them for the loss of Jess. She was a lovely girl.

Oh my God. I know Jennifer. That is such, such sad news. My heart hurts for her and her family.
default_sad.png

Jessi was driving minis at seven years old in the ring and was a born showman. She was a great young lady and truly one-of-a-kind.

I can't even begin to imagine her family's loss and offer my deepest condolences to Jennifer, who is a devoted mom....

I don't know them either, but I can't even imagine what they are going through. Will certainly be praying for them all.

I sold the Radois their very first minature horse, helped them get into showing and spent a lot of time with them. The death of Jessica is a huge shock and just devastating. My sincere condolences to them all.

I am so sorry for thier loss.

It is a tragedy to loose someone so young.

My heart goes out to the family at this time.

What a heartbreaking loss for them. Prayers to the family.

I like others did not know her but I am a mother and my deepest sympathy goes out to her family. I can't even imagine.

My heart hurts at just the thought of it. Those poor parents
default_no.gif

so very sorry to hear of such a tragic loss, as a mom I cannot imagine losing my child and my heart goes out to her family.

I couldn't begin to think about what the Radoi family and Jess's friends are going through. Such a terrible loss at such a young age. I am so sorry. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

I'm so very sorry to hear this, there cannot be any pain worse than losing a child. I'll be holding them tight in my thoughts and prayers.

Such tragic news. Again, as a mother I can not even imagine the pain the family is suffering. Sending lots of prayers.
default_pray.gif

Although we did not know her, she must have been an exceptional young woman. Sending prayers for the parents as they deal with this tragic loss.

I am so sorry for their loss... cannot even begin to imagine.

Jan

Latest posts

Back