Little Kings Spots On the Buck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the Little Kings Sales page, he was listed as sold. Then someone told me that he was sold to New Zealand, but I just don't know where. And I have tried to contact Little King Farm, either my e-mails are not going thru, or???

On the Little Kings Sales page, he was listed as sold. Then someone told me that he was sold to New Zealand, but I just don't know where. And I have tried to contact Little King Farm, either my e-mails are not going thru, or???
I did try e-mailing them a little while ago and never got a reply either, they are busy people I bet
default_smile.png
and I thought maybe they did have an issue with there e-mail? I would recomend calling as well
default_saludando.gif

Hi- I just saw this post as I am not on here very often. Yes- Spots on the Buck is in New Zealand. He is owned by Maggie McLeod. She loves him and is so excited to have the only Buckeroo son there! If you have any other questions- please e-mail me- I usually answer quickly- so not sure if I received them before. Thanks-Robin-LKF

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back