Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you Linda and your family today. Hoping your all adjusting to having power back on! LOL

Mark

Thinking of you Linda, sending prayers.

Thanks guys I was feeling kind of down today but you all cheer me up no end! Thank you all so much for thinking of me, I really really appreciate it. I go for a scan in a couple of weeks and I really have NO idea what they plan on doing with me. I will be off chemo as of this coming monday for three weeks and pending what they see in the scan will decide what they will do next as my next appt isn't till Jan 5th. I sure hope its good news for a change. Love you all, Linda

Dear Linda,

Makayla & I continue to pray for good news and think of you often.

See you soon.

Love,

Sue

Hi Linda-

Thinking of you and your family. Cowboy sends kisses from a very snowy nose. We all miss you!

Mary

Thank you Mary. I really miss seeing everyone on a regular basis. I got to see Sue today and that was great but I truly do miss seeing my friends and their horses. Hope you all have a great Christmas. Love you all, Linda

You know that little gray/white bum Patches sends lots of warm hugs/kisses. He gives me two each morning, one for me and one for you. Then he goes out and keeps Roger in line. He is my little Mr. Big Man now.

Have a good holiday!
default_wub.png

I lit a candle. My thoughts are with you, this is a tough holiday season, but I'm praying that everything turns out for the best. ((((hugs))))

Thank you all and a very Merry Christmas to all! Paul's mom and sister just left they came for dinner and we all had a good time. My daughter her boyfriend and my granddaughter were down last night and it was a fantastic time. Mystik just had to have a ride on Shadow! She will be two in march and she is so into the horses. She had a blast helping to feed. I am so tired right now but its a good happy tired. I have a CT scan on tuesday and we are thinking POSITIVE thoughts for this. Love you all, Linda

LINDA! YOU LISTEN HERE GIRL!!!! YOU WILL GET GOOD NEWS!!! I KNOW IT IN MY HEART!!! GET YOUR REST, AS THAT IS YOUR BODY HEALING! YOU ARE FIGHTING THIS LIKE A CHAMP, JUST HANG IN THERE! WE ARE ALL SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, IT WILL BE SPRING, WITH WARM SUNSHINE AND HORSESHOWS!!!!

YOU GO GIRL, YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

LOVE YOU!!

JOYCE

Praying for good news next week. Take care of yourself!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back