Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Relite my candle and prayers for great news on your next visit. Love ya, Diana

Thanks guys, we are really praying for a good scan and thinking nothing but POSITIVE THOUGHTS! It will be good I know it will be good! Love you all, Linda

YOU BET YOU WILL GET GOOD NEWS!!!!! TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU, GIRL!!!!!!

AND TOO MANY PEOPLE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

LOVE AND PRAYING FOR YOU, JOYCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, I will be thinking of you tomorrow, and praying for good results.

Had the scan this morning, drank all the yucky stuff and it kept me close to the house for the rest of the day ahem! I won't find out anything till next mon when the dr gets back from vacation and the appt is for like 7:30 in the morning. Don't know what they have planned or not planned but I just hope for a good scan! I am thinking good thoughts and trying to stay positive on this! I have two kids home sick with the flu. Courtney is the worst and I am thinkiing she will be seeing the family dr tomorrow whether he likes it or not. Love you guys and thanks for all the prayers you send they DO make such a huge difference. Love you all, Linda

Keeping you and your family in my everyday thoughts. Sorry to hear about the kids. It went through our family pretty good during Christmas. Lasted 3 days for each of us. Love ya, Diana

BUMP!!!!
default_wub.png

I had a nice visit with Linda today over a cup of tea. She gets her CT scan results on Monday. Lets keep those candles and prayers going!

Sue

Tomorrow I find out about the CT scan and I am really praying for good news for a change! My appointment is at 9:30 in the morning so if you could send a couple extra prayers this way it sure would help. Love you all. Linda

You bet. I'll be praying for you and also my brother is having a triple bypass on Monday. So I'll be talking a lot to the MAN upstairs between tonight and tomorrow. Love ya, Diana

Linda, So many of us are praying for you!!! I know we will all hear good news for you tomorrow!!!!!!

Diana, I will also pray for your Brother. Please let us know how he is after his surgery.....

Blessings for you both, Joyce

Linda, I've lit a 3RD candle for you. I am so positive!! You are NOT a wimp!! You WILL KICK BUTT!!!!!!

Try to get a good nights sleep as your body heals.....

Love, Joyce

Latest posts

Back