Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Linda-

Thinking of you and sending warm wishes and prayers your way. Sorry the chemo is making you feel rotten, but hope it is getting the job done!

Mary

BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

Thinking of you and hoping that you are feeling a bit better today.

Linda, you are always in my prayers. I hope you are feeling better.

You are always in my thoughts and our healing circles each week my friend.
default_wub.png

Hi everyone, I know I have been off the board for a while and it was due to the new chemo. I WILL NOT do that chemo again. It was so horrible I can't even begin to tell you. The other thing is my sister flew in from Montana this past week to visit so she saw me at my best and my absolute worst. I also got to see family I haven't seen in at least 15 years so it was a good time also on reminiscing on some good childhood memories. My husband bless him invited his mother and sister over for thanksgiving and then his brother is now coming along with my daughter her boyfriend and my granddaughter. WHEW! Paul's going to be doing some cooking too this year. I am limited on what I can eat but I can have turkey and vegetables so thats a good thing. I am relearning how to cook without sugar, white flour and dairy and its not easy and sometimes I have to say it tastes like #%$%! Oh well I am thankful for it I just have to learn how to enjoy it. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Love you all, Linda

Linda, glad to hear that you have had some great times with your family. Make sure Paul does most of the cooking. I was going to call tonight but I called and talked with Bonnie and thought it was to late to give you a call tonight. I'll try tomorrow and give you a call. Love ya. Diana

Dear Linda,

So good to see you on the board! I am so glad you had a nice visit with your sister. I know you were looking forward to it.

Makayla & I are looking forward to seeing you and Paul tomorrow. We hope to see Courtney too!

Love,

Sue

Hope that you are able to have a very good Thanksgiving, and I'd say let the man do ALL of the cooking
default_smile.png
!

WELL, HELLOOOOO LINDA!!!!!!!!! OMG, I am so happy to see you post!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly will sleep better tonight......

YOU GO GIRL!! KICK BUTT!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!! LINDA'S BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

Joyce

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Happy Thanksgiving to Linda, Paul and children. We truly feel blessed that you came into our lives.
You will be in our thoughts and prayers as we say grace and appreciate everything we are thankful for:

For food, for friends

For happiness, we give thanks.

For our animals and the beauty of our earth,

we give thanks.

May those of us who have plenty

Help others who are hungry and suffering

We give thanks today for unknown blessing

already on their way.

Love you, Sue & Makayla

Latest posts

Back