Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from the drs. I am so disgusted. Not because its not good news it kind of is and kind of isn't. HE hadn't even remembered about the CT scan we had to remind him AGAIN. Don't get me wrong he is a good dr but this is crazy. I guess some of the spots on my lungs got a little bigger but the rest of the tumor hasn't grown at all [or so he says], but I guess I go on a new chemo next week. Just keep those prayers coming they do help and I so want to get rid of this monster in me. Love you all, Linda

Linda,
praying-animated-animation-praying-.gif
Wish it was a little more incouraging news but it sounds pretty good. Love ya, Diana

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Linda, thats good news for sure!! Bring on some more Chemo and let this monster know you are FIGHTING BACK, NOT GIVING UP AND THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WIN!!!!!! GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!!

Hope you enjoy the afternoon, it's not brutally cold out. Hope you can get some time in the barn.

Love, Joyce

Linda, you are always in my prayers! I hope the new chemo works it magic in very little time, and is not to hard on you.

Hi Linda-

Thanks for the update. Praying that this new round of chemo gets the job done! Keeping you in my thoughts.

Mary

step by step

little bit at a time

been thinking of you a lot and sending you all I can

Take care!

Diana, Dreamlandnh, let us know how the bypass surgery went please!!

Linda, did you get to have any fun in the barn today? I FREEZE in the winter and relish days like today!

I'm just sitting in front of the computer hoping to see my first foal of the year born on marestare!

Hope you all have a good night!

Joyce

My uncle came out of surgery and was in ICU later afternoon yesterday. I have not talked to him yet. Thank you for thinking of him too.

Linda - sending you warm fuzzy thoughts!

Thank you, Dreamlandnh! My thoughts and prayers are with him too!! Did I talk with you at Lindas Party? I think I did! You and your Mom are awesome people!!

Joyce

Yes Joyce, Diana and Karen are awesome! I will keep Linda and Diana's brother in my prayers.

Wishing everyone good health and happiness for 2009.

Sue

That definitely sounds like good news to me!!!!! I agree with Joyce that this round of chemo will KICK AS* on that monster
default_xbud.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
:GoGetUm
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Hope you feel better and can enjoy your animals for a looonnnngggg time!
default_yes.gif

Love Shelly

Linda, how are you? The dang cold gets me down so much. I miss spending hours out in the barn every day, rather than going out and enjoy doing everything, now a days I have to do everything as fast as possible because I'm FROZEN. It's stinks! I do think this winter is going by alot faster than last winter! I can't wait to see everybody at the first show!!!!!

How are you!

love you, Joyce

Linda, how are you? The dang cold gets me down so much. I miss spending hours out in the barn every day, rather than going out and enjoy doing everything, now a days I have to do everything as fast as possible because I'm FROZEN. It's stinks! I do think this winter is going by alot faster than last winter! I can't wait to see everybody at the first show!!!!!

How are you!

Love you! Joyce

I've relite mind. I also read some of the messages and they bring thought, joy and tears to my eyes. Love ya Linda and family, Diana

Man is it cold here today. I am going out to work with Paul and Courtney [i watch Paul works] and I really hope I don't poop out on them. Felt fine the past couple of days but today I am hoping I am not going on the downswing on the new chemo. Staying postive but could use a couple of prayers. Love you all, Linda

Latest posts

Back