Lets see your horses driving a cart!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buckskin gal said:
Ahh they all look so nice.Wish I couod figure out how to post pictures so I could put my Crystal on! Driving minis is the way to really enjoy them. Mary
419196[/snapback]

Ok, Mary, here we go... Just as promised, here's your Crystal girl.

Crystal.jpg

Thanks Every-one!!~ it looks sooooooooo fun and what a fun thing to do with your mini!! I would love to see more pics so keep them rolling on!!

-Gage-

Last edited by a moderator:
You could say I have become a driving nut! I have 4 that drive now.

this is my daughter Jessica with her driving gelding, that is for sale.

gelding_boogie_06_f.jpg

and this horse has about 75 days on him now, we will be bringing him to nationals, his name is Blaze

gelding_blaze_01_f.jpg

dont have pics of the other 2 on the website just yet so cant put then on here.

This is one of the only photos of my driving gelding with the cart. I had only had him a couple of months and we were both still VERY green. His form is awful here which is funny because he usually trots in a dressage frame even on his own. Anyway, it was our first show and I was very proud of him.

Image3.jpg

Here is one of my beloved mare Rainy
wub.gif
that I trained myself last summer. I am so very proud of her! (This is from the proof, but I have ordered the picture and will have the glossies and disk probably next week.)

Raindmc.jpg

This is the same show (thank you Mary Ann for taking pics!) but she was falling onto the forhand coming out of a deep patch of sand in the corner--plus she was pretty worn out by then. I am still proud of her though.

Rainy-cut.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is Krackerjack and me at the Purcell show in June, just got the pics today. This boy I am so proud of because he is the first horse I trained to drive myself
biggrin.gif

56809kj1-med.jpg

JMS Miniatures said:
Here is Krackerjack and me at the Purcell show in June, just got the pics today. This boy I am so proud of because he is the first horse I trained to drive myself
biggrin.gif

56809kj1-med.jpg

420508[/snapback]

is that a palomino pinto? I LOVE those:) he is a pretty boy!! thanks EVERYONE!! I would love to see more if there is any:)

-Gage-

This is Bob, my all-around performance gelding. This picture isn't the best, as the arena was HORRIBLE at this show--VERY deep!!! All of the driving horses were struggling.
wacko.gif

I trained Bob myself. He's now 6 years old, and we've owned him since he was a yearling. He's here for life!

64d1f3f3.jpg

This mare is currently being started to drive and will show next year--she can MOVE:

VSPreciousDollLeftMay05Temp.jpg

Latest posts

Back