Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thathorsecrazychick

Way to much time to spend on my horse
Reaction score
Ok I will post pics in a couple days… but the harness I have for Rosie does mostly fit. I need to figure out the shaft loops and the I need to modify my traces to the cart I currently have which has a hook attachment. Do you think that I could get new shaft loops that are smaller? I feel like that could work. As for the traces I’m at a lost.

Also other news … Rosie cart does fit! I put the cart to far behind the first time and I widened the shafts.

Looking forward to seeing pictures! Shaft loops will depend on the level of the cart. What's going on with the traces? Your cart has hooks on the single tree? So you'll need traces with slot ends. I'm really excited for your driving adventures!

Looking forward to seeing pictures! Shaft loops will depend on the level of the cart. What's going on with the traces? Your cart has hooks on the single tree? So you'll need traces with slot ends. I'm really excited for your driving adventures!
I mean that the traces have slot ends… but my cart has it where it’s supposed to clip on.

I mean that the traces have slot ends… but my cart has it where it’s supposed to clip on.
No problem. Shackles are life! Get you some marine quick release swivel shackles. You can get really good quality ones from harness stores, or you can find less expensive ones on amazon, but please do check them often!!!

Latest posts

Back