Leaking mare finally foaled

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dairygirl

Reaction score
Finally after 22 hours of dripping milk my mare Bright finally foaled our first foal out of a double bred Sids Rebel grandson, Regis. What a flashy little guy. Got the whole thing on camera from start to finish. Then to add to a great afternoon my mare Misty( who I have been waiting on forever) starts dripping her milk at 10:00 pm. So I thought well here we go again. By 11:30 she foaled a very tiny gray filly out of my Skip A Star son, Skippy. What a wonderful day. Both births were text book. Couldn't be happier.

Regis%20colt%202.jpg

Misty%20foal%20006.jpg

Congratulations on both foals - they are quite nice.

IMO - I would say the 2nd foal was a SILVER (as in silver dapple) not Gray (the gray that eventually becomes white) -- it LOOKS like her mom is a silver dapple pinto from the photo.

JJay

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! Wow what color![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations. Know that it is a relief to you.

Loved your title!

That colt is to cry for he's so handsome! :new_shocked:

the filly is adorable! Great foaling! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Thanks everyone. I'm proud of them both. Of course I am proud anytime i have a good foal out.

So you think the filly is silver dapple? I thought so too but wasn't sure. I'm glad to hear it. I love those. So far the stallion has put the same color out as the mares color. Not the first one his color. I have one more to go off of him. A Blue roan pinto so lets see if this girl breaks his record. He is sorrel.

Congratulations,

they are both very cute, I love both their colors!!

They are both pretty. I am glad that every thing is going well with them.

They are both just adorable! Great pattern on the colt and I love the filly's color. Her mom is very nice looking, too!

Congratulations on that colorful colt and silver filly! They're both very nice!

:aktion033:

[SIZE=10pt]WOW!!! :new_shocked: Pretty babies. Congrats !!! I'm so happy for you. It's nice when everything goes well.
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back