Laney (*filly* 4/10-Tinkerbelle) *New pics pg 187*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Her udder at dinner tonight

DSCN1300-2.jpg

DSCN1303.jpg

Once her hooha relaxes will she be able to clinch it? She was not happy with me messing with her behind and started to clinch it when I was trying to look.

I agree!!! I reckon very early April, I'm watching!!!

I will be very interested to see what her udder does in the morning.

I am here watching back at work today. she is eating her hay at 7:27pm

I am glad you had a good day Cassie
default_smile.png
No the 2nd series isn't out yet
default_sad.png
ok I won't spoil it for you then,.... but I have to say.... it is SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!! :D oh my goodness!!!

I would have thought it would be on tv for you guys since apparantly its already been out in England... hmmm, maybe you can come over and watch it with us LOL :D is that worth a trip to Australia? DEFINITLEY!
default_thumbup.gif

Laney is doing great
default_yes.gif

Here is her udder from 9pm

DSCN1311-2.jpg

DSCN1315.jpg

And her hooha

DSCN1314.jpg

Her poops are all mushy.. there are a few soft formed balls but mostly big piles of mush.

I am about to eat a snack and then get in bed. I haven't been able to shake off this icky feeling for several days now and need to get some nice sleep.

Alright- I am going to bed! Goodnight/ Good day all!
default_yes.gif

My farrier just called to say he will be here in 30 mins
default_thud.gif
so I won't be watching before 3.30am cam time sorry

Headed to youth group now, all has been quiet tonight except for the fact she hasn't laid down at all tonight!!! :D

I got a fun video of Finn playing with Kingston just now lol will try n lost it over the weekend, going to be an busy one yuck!

Youth tonight, vets tomorrow then have to leave early to do the end of month which won't finish till late then head to rebekahs for the night n go to grand national early in the morning head home got a singing meeting then get ready for the week to come, starts off with Monday and statEment day lol wow! I'm exhausted already lol anyway.

Laney you be a good girl while I'm gone, will try to checking as much as possible, but please honey, wait till Monday at least!!!! Pretty please!!!

See you all later
default_smile.png

I can't watch sorry but I have Eagle in colic. I will keep you all posted

What!! I hope he is ok Renee!!! Please keep us posted! When did this happen! Praying for you guys!!

Sorry Megan we may not be Avery good watch team this weekend. I so

I will try to watch when I can!!!

Renee let us know how Eagle is doing. I will check your thread to see if you have updated anything.

Thanks everyone!

You are busy this weekend, Cassie! Seems like there are a lot of you ladies who will be busy! I hope she waits!

My son woke up with what looks like pink eye so I am trying to get the dr's to call me back right now.. poor thing has bad allergies so it may just be allergies but we do not need to pass pink eye around the house right now. I can't be going to the dr every other day this upcoming week!
default_frusty.gif

I think Laney looks about the same as last night.. a little more full but not a big difference. She is really starting to walk funny. Slow and wide in the back end.. and she stands with one leg back or with her back legs far apart. She is not comfy for sure poor girl.

Oh so sorry to hear about your son Megan, not nice. I hope the Doc can get it all sorted before it spreads.

Laney wandering quietly round her pen, must be getting near her 'out' time - they soon get to know the routine dont they LOL!!

Please let us know what the Doc says as soon as you hear anything - sending your little lad a big ((((HUG))))

Laney is in the grassy paddock for the afternoon. I have some things to do and won't be able to watch the whole time.

She is so funny. She knows if she stands for me to get pictures I will let her out so she follows me and parks long enough for me to get a few shots like a good girl. She has got the routine down for sure.

Her udder is looking good.. seems a tiny bit more full. Her hooha is looking swollen and puffy on the outside. I noticed her standing with her butt up against the fence again this morning. I don't think I added on here last night but around her tail head it is like Jello.. she doesn't like me to poke it either lol

My son went to school after his eye started to look better and the dr thinks it may be allergies but I am supposed to give them a call if it gets any worse and they will send a prescription over to our drug store. Hope she was right but if not at least I know all I have to do it call and they will help.

Laney's bag went down today. She was very active and agitated so I am not surprised. She almost kicked me good when I went to touch her udder too so she is being a moody witch today. We'll see what it looks like tonight before bed.

Don't know if anyone saw Ricky rear on me while I was cleaning his pen about 30 minutes ago. Best rear I ever have seen him do but too close and he got in trouble.
default_nono.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad your son seems a bit better Megan. Laney looks quite restless (early evening) lots of tail swishing! Dont know if it is the camera angle but she does look as though she has 'sunk' a bit over her tail bone?

I'm off to bed now as it is midnight here - will be checking on her again in around another 6 or 7 hours!

Here is her udder now:

DSCN1342-2.jpg

DSCN1346-2.jpg

I couldn't get a picture of her hooha.. she kept moving before the camera would take. She was trying to clinch it too so it wasn't quite as long.. but still looks puffy.

I think her butt looks longer.. like it is pushing out behind her more and getting a little more pointy.

Storms are supposed to roll through tonight and tomorrow I will be going to a bridal shower for a few hours in the afternoon so she needs to wait a while longer. Think she's planning on waiting a bit longer anyways.
default_yes.gif
if someone thinks different let me know though. I can't miss the birth.

Latest posts

Back