Kaykay's Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they finally got the phones working but just got the net back now. sorry!!

erica no fair you cannot have another one before flirt foals lol.

Kay, you need to get Flirt a cam to watch Erica's mares. :bgrin LOL

I say Flirt wants a St. Paddy's baby.
default_yes.gif
: So hold onto your lucky 4 leafed clover!
default_wink.png
:

Ok now where is Kay's camera?

Sorry guys will not be hooking mine up to live cam, I want to make sure I can see my own.

Does this happen alot when you hook up to another web site? Or how does the live cams work?

Can someone give the site again. Is it up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow! I just went and took a look at Little King Lee and he is awesome! :new_shocked:

I hope you get a little pinto baby. Do you know if Flirt is homozygous?

rebel mine only went out for awhile yesterday because our phone lines went down. That is only the 2nd time we have lost phone service since i lived here. The other time is when the dogs or kids accidentally hit the cord and pull it out lol. But even if mine goes out i can always see it on the tv i have it hooked to. So i can see it on our tv or online. I do think some of ericas problem is because shes on dial up but i could be wrong. Just guessing

I just LOVE King Lee!!! He is even better looking in person! King Lee is homozygous for pinto and Getitia and I both suspect Flirt could be too. Im going to color test flirt after she foals for homozygous and frame.

Ok now where is Kay's camera?Sorry guys will not be hooking mine up to live cam, I want to make sure I can see my own.

Does this happen alot when you hook up to another web site? Or how does the live cams work?

Can someone give the site again. Is it up?
Rebel,

As well with mine even if the computer goes down ext.....I am still able to see as I have multiple receivers. Actually I bought three, one that goes into the computer for live cams, then the two other for two different TV's in the house. My system is wireless so you can have recievers wherever as long as they will reach the signal from the transmitter........like mom takes one up to her beauty shop during the day sometimes.

I really think the problem last nigth may have been the bandwidth was exceeded......as when the low alert went it wasn't long till all of you lost feed it seems, and someone posted that the low alert sends out ~20 million alerts :new_shocked:, if even a portion of those logged on to see the birth (and it was during a decent hour so may have had more try to see) then I could see how the bandwidth would have exceeded........even this morning the cams look fuzzier online than they have at times.

Just opened the cam... and at the moment she looks dead, hope she is just sleeping! cant see her head...?
default_unsure.png
:

some one tell me they can see her moving when i cant?!

False alarm!!

Just saw her swish her tail! :eek: i shall watch longer next time haha

I had just checked her, also - I know what you mean - it is scary when they don't move.

Now she is really agitated and swishing up a storm - bet she wonders "what" is going on in her stomach!

Poor girl but when that foal comes she will know it is all worth it.

She looks to be snoozing right now. Keeping the cam up while I get kids ready for school.

Poor thing!

you know i was ready to go out and wake her up she was so still lol. we have noticed that she sleeps and lays down a lot now! Poor baby is just huge. we are having rain/thunderstorms today. This for some reason causes my cam to turn red so please know if its messing up its because of the storm. flirt will probably be in all day due to the storms.

Bailey is just starting to bag up so Im going to have a real dilema if flirt doesnt hurry up.

i have always felt it was a colt but everyone else is guessing filly. man shes already sleeping again!! just not like her to lay down and sleep this much. Realy wish you guys could see how big that hole is that she lays in. I have never had a mare do that to this extreme! i fall in it everytime i clean the stall lol

I'm getting a lot of dark "flashing" stuff going on. I'm going to assume that you are having a lot of electrical activity in the area. She appears to be eating, so I suspect that it will be fine by the time this foal makes it's appearance. :lol:

She's resting and getting ready to foal! Hope it is soon! Sheila

with my luck she will foal before I get home tonight. May have to start dinner late so that I can check on her.

Poor thing looks so tired and uncomfortable! I hope she goes SOON!

Hmm... She is laying down all stretched out.. Is she just napping, or....?

Last edited by a moderator:
she is sleeping all the time now! I have never seen a horse lay down and/or sleep this much. Shes not showing any labor signs at the moment but was kicking and digging again this morning. Its so muddy and wet here and more storms on the way so shes going to stay in today.

Latest posts

Back