Kaykay's Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know - just when I have decided to go to bed she lays down - bet she is waiting until we all go to sleep and then-----does anyone know how many days she is at??? It probably tells on here somewhere but I am tooo lazy to look!!

Does anyone know if this is her first foal or not?
Yes I do know that she is a maiden. I am not sure of the date though…

I too am going to bed now… I have a ton of work to do tomorrow, but I will check flirt first thing in the morning.
default_yes.gif
:

10:40 PST and she is wandering around looking for something to eat :eek:

When I came out to check a bit ago she was laying flat out and I got excited. Then she looked like she was trying to roll. More excitement, until I realized what she was doing. I'd say "Flirt" is the perfect name for her. I think she knows we are watching. :saludando:

Really restless this morning and rubbing that butt... :lol:

I think I will go put the coffee pot on....

Last edited by a moderator:
this mare!! I know i saw two small contractions last night. You can kinda see now the huge hole/nest she has made right in the middle of the stall because for some reason she took all the straw out. Last night was also the first time ive seen her kicking her belly.

Shes approx 310 days. her udder is huge but has been for awhile now. this is the first maiden mare i have had bag so early. Cant get a milk test darn it!

Kay,

Maybe she is camera shy!!!! Have a talk with her, tell her you are turning if off, and whalla,,,,relaxation and out comes a baby!

Soon????????

you guys crack me up!!! its time to feed but shes such a fllighty mare i was waiting a few minutes to see if she was going to do anything. shes rubbing like crazy again.

Just a reminder if she starts foaling ill be standing right outside the stall so even though you dont see me im there
default_yes.gif
:

LOL busted! wow she made a huge mess last night. manure is soft again but shes done that before. She did NOT WANT HER VULVA looked at. Did get a glimpse and its hugely swollen but not real long
default_sad.png

They can drive you crazy. :ugh: We still have four that are ready to foal. One is a madien mare that also has a full bag and has nested bitting her side and feet ,laying out flat and still Know foal.Wishing you the best Kay.

thank you frannie! im thinking good thoughts for you also. shoot i cant decide wether to let her out. she was kicking her belly like crazy again so I think she has to stay in for a bit. you can see she has barely touched her hay again. Drama queen to the extreme!

Drama queen to the extreme!
I think there is truth to that LOL. :lol:

I have another good feeling about today .............................but then agian that 'feeling' i had last week sure went out the door huh?
default_wink.png
:

if its a filly that could be a name laughing. (baxters drama queen to the extreme) now shes all settled down again. geesh. really need to start watching bailey soon so i think im going to have to run out and get another camera.

Maybe i just need a different mare to look at

went and checked her and doesnt look like anything different going on so shes outside playing :bgrin

Last edited:
Flirt sure is drama queen :bgrin been watching her on and off when I am watching mine over at work.....but she Can't cross her legs FOREVER!!!

I have a mare who I think will be going very soon, hopefully will wait till tonight, but.....I dont' know, she's been pacing all morning, smelling of her poop, pawing - she's a maiden - Little Kings Wild Thunder.......so???

The phone lines are out at Kay's so don't be alarmed about the cam being out. As soon as the lines are fixed Flirt Vision will be back up and running.
default_yes.gif
:

Fran

Latest posts

Back