Kaykay's Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
My mom and I say that tonight is the night :bgrin :lol: I have been watching her since she's been online and this is one mare's that I REALLY want to see foal... So who else thinks she might go tonight? She sure looks tired
default_wub.png
:

Flirt's Foaling Cam

She's been lying up right and flat out again and again like a toilet seat :lol:

Sorry Desiree, she did this the other night, I was sure she was having that baby... :lol:

Yeah Flirts is still working for me, but I can't get CC's

She is seriously uncomfortable- if she does not go tonight it will have to be soon!!

Poor baby, Kay I hope everything goes smoothly for her sake and yours!!!

I swear, Flirt, if you do not have that foal soon I shall get on a plane and I shall.....
default_poke.gif
:

and then I shall..... :deadhorse2:

And after that I shall.....:xbud: :xbud: :xbud:

So GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :new_multi: :new_multi: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

I'm going to
default_crybaby.gif
: if she has it and I don't get to see it.. Everyone in our house has been watching her.. I am going threw Flirt withdrawls.. :ugh:

I know.. I know.. My mom has really gotten into it & we have been making bets and watching it together for some time now... I wish the camera would be corrected, I too would hate to see her foal when none of her biggest fans(Including Kaykay
default_rolleyes.gif
: ) Were there to see and share it
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Flirt's camera is still down. I was on this morning up till 730am and when I returned home I couldn't get it up. I don't think it is unplugged as I am getting a server error message instead of just a black screen. My error says media server cannot connect to a live source. I went to another site and I got it up just fine. I guess I will just keep checking to see if someone catches it and gets it corrected.
default_wub.png
: :eek:
default_wacko.png
:

I swear, Flirt, if you do not have that foal soon I shall get on a plane and I shall.....
default_poke.gif
:

and then I shall..... :deadhorse2:

And after that I shall.....:xbud: :xbud: :xbud:

So GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!!

:ugh: :ugh: :ugh: :new_multi: :new_multi: :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:
ROTFLMAO You are so funny Jane!

Latest posts

Back