Kaykay's Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im on the phoone with hubby trying to fix it!!! they unplugged it again
default_smile.png
thanks so much watching for me while im gone. im on ktys laptop and cant hardly type!

my men are not very computer literate lol. im trying to help them get my baby back online!

Hoping the girl holds out until kay gets back home. I think we are all anticipating this foal.

So kay did you get pics from the clinic or going to tell us about it?
default_smile.png

She was out for abit around noon when they mucked her stall but then returned looking as "happy" as ever
default_rolleyes.gif
: . She was out for a while later too, but she is now snugg as a bug in a rug
default_wink.png
:

I check in every couple hours till about 9... then I keep her on till I go to bed. I hope Kay gets home soon so that she can foal
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah im home!!! Just put flirt back in and Im hoping no one caught the rodeo on cam LOL. I had every horse in there for a few minutes EXCEPT flirt. We have noticed she tires very quickly now and lays down much more then normal. Hubby said she went off feed again this morning and was doing some odd things with her back legs. Shes just a bit longer under the tail. Bag is still very full but no wax. I did thank her for letting me get home before she foals.

Im so tired from the trip but we had a great time. Ill do a seperate post about the clinic when i have caught up around here.

THANK YOU guys so much for helping watch her while i was gone. It really did help my anxiety knowing there were other people keeping an eye on her.
default_wub.png
:

Well I missed the rodeo :eek: Haha

I have taken a bunch of pics while she was going up and down and looking at her sides as I thought she was in labour
default_rolleyes.gif
: She looks like a cute ball with legs and a head :bgrin

Kay, when is/was she due?

thank you so much karla!! flirt is kicking her belly and stomping. maybe just maybe?? lol

She is certainly restless! I "think" it is going to be tonight or else in the wee hours of the morning!

She acts like she is having contractions - but - then - I "thought" she was having them the other night and obviously she was not. :eek:

Come on Flirt...............let's see your little squirt!!!!!!!!! (ther's a barn name for ya, Squirt) :bgrin
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back