just some pics...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YOU WANT TO TALK RESPECT! ROFLMA ROFLMA ROLMA!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK THAT WORD UP WHY DONT YOU. YOU BY FAR DO NOT SHOW ANYONE RESPECT.

YOU BAD MOUTH EVERYONE THAT GIVES YOU ANY KIND OF ADVICE.

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MARE!!!! YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, DONT YOU!

GIVE ME A BREAK!

when people treat me with respect i give it back. i have had zero (0) respect on here from day 1. i did something with toby, its really quite cool! its called 'training'!! perhaps you should try it with your horses!!

MODS PLEASE GET THIS GIRL IN CHECK.

I THINK SHE HAS HAD WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY TO MANY CHANCES TO BECOME A RESPONSIBLE AND ETHICAL AND MORAL LB MEMBER.

SHE CAUSES STRESS, ARGUMENTS, RIVALS AND UPRISINGS IN OUR LB COMMUNITY.

IN MY OPINION, 20+ CHANCES IS PLENTY. WE HAVE BANNED OTHER PEOPLE FROM STAYING MEMBERS, I VOTE FOR HER MEMBERSHIP TO BE TERMINATED FOR THE HEALTH, INTEGRITY AND BENEFIT OF THE LB COMMUNITY.

WE ARE CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO PROMOTE NEW MEMBERS THROUGH ACTIONS SUCH AS THESE BEING EXPRESSED TONIGHT.

First of all I have my big girl pants on as we speak....

When you come back and say you told me so then we might start back talking to you. You post things about your horses. Not so long ago you was on here talking about your stud breeding your mare. You came on here crying about it so many people gave you there advice on what to do. You got mad then. I think you have a problem and it is just not with us telling you what we think.

You need to be the one to grow up not us we have. There is a old saying in my family that you need to grow up and stop acting your shoe size..

You dont have to worry about me replying to any more of your post.

I dont think YOU are doing right by your horses.. this is just my 2 cents that you should not have the ones you have.

My son that is 6 better never talk to adults the way you do. because he would not have a butt to sit down on.. I quess that is where I a great Parent my child shows respect that is something you dont have

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I'm not going to comment on the way things are being said. It is somewhat disappointing, and that's all I'll say about it. All I'm going to comment on is what I've read from your posts, Molly.

To get them fully broken to drive safely in a parade will take months of training. It won't be them pulling you once. I'm glad you've decided to train them to drive, but start their training now. Don't make them work that hard yet. They really are too young to be put into heavy work, like a parade. The effects of early heavy work are well documented, in many different breeds (drafts included). Give their bones a chance to mature a bit. It will be better for them. They are old enough to start training now, just don't be in a such a rush. It will be better for all of you, in the long run.

Beyond that, yes their heights are problematical. Driving teams should be close in height, or you risk issues. It's not very safe, unless you are going to do a tandem (one horse in front of the other, instead of side by side). I've seen a mini driven tandem with a warmblood. This was a high level trainer, however. I certainly wouldn't want to try it!

Also, Toby may be a saint at home, but at a parade, he may behave very differently. I know my stallion does! He's a sweetheart at home, and a little butthead when we're anywhere else (and I take the blame for that... I didn't take him out enough, and get him broke). Please rethink driving him with your girls. Train them separately, for your safety, as well as theirs.

Good luck with your training! I wish you well.

Darn, I post something you want to hear and I don't get a response. I think you just want to be controversial and thrive on the attention you get when you post. You know it gets a rise out of everyone and I think you do it on purpose.

However what I would like is an answer to how you calculate your horses ages to be nearly 3 when they will barely be 2 1/2.

Darn, I post something you want to hear and I don't get a response. I think you just want to be controversial and thrive on the attention you get when you post. You know it gets a rise out of everyone and I think you do it on purpose.

However what I would like is an answer to how you calculate your horses ages to be nearly 3 when they will barely be 2 1/2.

you know what i wasnt going to post again but since you want an answer so badly, ok.

i thought their b-days were earlier until you said that and i checked their papers. i'm sorry i'm not perfect. i dont thrive on attention and i dont do it on purpose. i'm sooo sorry that i posted about something i was excited about! i promise i'll never do it again! give me a break...

Wow. I'm not going to comment on the way things are being said. It is somewhat disappointing, and that's all I'll say about it. All I'm going to comment on is what I've read from your posts, Molly.

To get them fully broken to drive safely in a parade will take months of training. It won't be them pulling you once. I'm glad you've decided to train them to drive, but start their training now. Don't make them work that hard yet. They really are too young to be put into heavy work, like a parade. The effects of early heavy work are well documented, in many different breeds (drafts included). Give their bones a chance to mature a bit. It will be better for them. They are old enough to start training now, just don't be in a such a rush. It will be better for all of you, in the long run.

Beyond that, yes their heights are problematical. Driving teams should be close in height, or you risk issues. It's not very safe, unless you are going to do a tandem (one horse in front of the other, instead of side by side). I've seen a mini driven tandem with a warmblood. This was a high level trainer, however. I certainly wouldn't want to try it!

Also, Toby may be a saint at home, but at a parade, he may behave very differently. I know my stallion does! He's a sweetheart at home, and a little butthead when we're anywhere else (and I take the blame for that... I didn't take him out enough, and get him broke). Please rethink driving him with your girls. Train them separately, for your safety, as well as theirs.

Good luck with your training! I wish you well.
thanks for actually being respectful. you do have a point with toby being different at a fair. i didnt think about that...i'll reconsider it, sincerely. thanks

LMAO My dear Holly girl - whew - I knew that was coming for sure! LOL You feel better now?

God love you girl - I feel your frustration. LOL Red font and all caps .... LOL

I try SO hard not to respond to MRM posts as they all go very south very fast and always get

locked. But, the attitude and smarta** insults to so many kind people just get my goat.

It really is a shame too because this forum has such a variety of experienced and willing and knowledgeable people on so many topics that if someone TRULY wanted to learn and absorb a vast array of info - this is one of many resources. School is out MOlly - go to the library, get on the internet - go visit REAL farms - see how others do things - go intern somewhere - lots of ways to learn but if you react in person like you do on here - be prepared to be slapped or thown out.

Not everyone is an expert at everything Molly but the general info on miniatures can be found in books and reading through other posts just for your own info. One would hope you would learn from someone who's "been there done that" and absorb some info that is offered.

The comments given here are basic common sense and for the good of the horse. A team is a "matched" pair ........ matched ........ equal size etc. I see right away your pictures don't show that.

I don't know why I've written this much this far but Holly got me going. LOL God love her.

I agree with all the posts - including the ones that feel like me, we shouldn't waste our time on someone so ungrateful, RUDE and such a "know it all". Teens always know more than grown ups. LOL

And for new readers who don't know the history of Molly and her posts - you just don't understand unless you've been with her the last few months.

You get angry but truth is ........... you REPEATEDLY come on here with things that warrant the responses you get. When I first read the subject of your post, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were going to show us two NEW horses you just purchased, already trained etc. LOL I should have known better because I knew you didn't already own such a pair - but yet again you surprised me as you still haven't learned how to use this forum.

You can only apologize so many times before people just stop dealing with you altogether. You have a lot to learn and there is nothing wrong with that - all of us learn something new everyday! Nobody knows everything but most folks are open to learning and at least considering something else - but no, you are always right and always the most experienced yet you are only 15 years old. When you insult and scream from the rooftops how experienced you are - you make a fool of yourself.

Nothing wrong with posting and nothing wrong with asking questions but gosh, if you don't like what someone says, then just ignore it and don't start a war on a friendly forum.

Somewhere in all the comments you might actually like what you hear - so keep your nasty responses to yourself. If you continue to do so, you'll risk being banned and then you loose all opportunity to reap the benefits of LB!

Good luck to you - it just ocurred to me that by the time I hit "send/reply" this topic may already be locked LOL LOL

Well, I can't say I agree with your decision, but they're your horses and you have every right to do what you want with them. I do wonder sometimes if you do all this for attention, but that's really none of my business. I already feel I've given you my advice on how to respond to people who say things against you/bashing you/whatever you want to refer to it, so I wont repeat myself, but I seriously SERIOUSLY hope you remember what I've said to you and that you start putting it into action.

Even if you may not completely see what all these well educated people are telling you right now, maybe one day you'll take it to heart. I'll be praying for you, and good luck with whatever you decide to do with your horses.

i dont thrive on attention and i dont do it on purpose. i'm sooo sorry that i posted about something i was excited about! i promise i'll never do it again! give me a break...
I really do think this post needs to be locked AND deleted.

MRM, You say that you dont do it on purpose and you were just excited, but im sorry, I dont understand, why you would think you were going to get nice replies after you had mentioned doing this in a previous post and everyone told you their thoughts and opinions, all of which you thought were garbage and then got mad about? It just doesnt make sense to me. So please dont pull the pity me because I was just excited card. You posted pictures which showed actions that forum members did not agree with in the past and chose not to listen. You made your bed, so if you dont like what you hear, you cannot blame other forum members.

I wish you the best of luck in all your future ventures.

i thought their b-days were earlier until you said that and i checked their papers. i'm sorry i'm not perfect

The correct response should have been: OMG ! ! I truly didn't realize they were still that young, maybe I should rethink my plans and try for next years parade instead because all I care about is my horses health and welfare.

Please try it that way sometimes. No one wants to give you a hard time. Everyone wants to help lead you in the right direction. Its your attitude that gets the best of you. Having already raised a teenager, I do know that you already know everything (that is not a put down, its a teenage thing, ask any parent) Just try to listen to what everyone is saying. And think about it, don't fly off the handle because someone doesn't agree with you. You just add fuel to the fire.

I hope you do well with your horses, I hope you raise them with love and compassion and I hope they make you happy for years to come. But please know that at some point you will come across a problem you won't know the answer to and I hope you haven't burned all of your bridges before that day comes.

Good luck.

But, the attitude and smarta** insults to so many kind people just get my goat.

wow, yet another swear on a forum that is supposed to be family friendly!

It really is a shame too because this forum has such a variety of experienced and willing and knowledgeable people on so many topics that if someone TRULY wanted to learn and absorb a vast array of info - this is one of many resources. School is out MOlly - go to the library, get on the internet - go visit REAL farms - see how others do things - go intern somewhere - lots of ways to learn but if you react in person like you do on here - be prepared to be slapped or thown out.

you can tell you dont live where i live and that you went to a pampered posh school were everything is rainbows and cookies...in my school if you act nice you get your but beaten and you get used repetedly. maybe you should leave the farm a little more...

Not everyone is an expert at everything Molly but the general info on miniatures can be found in books and reading through other posts just for your own info. One would hope you would learn from someone who's "been there done that" and absorb some info that is offered.

maybe i would 'absorb' it if folks on here treated me with more respect from the get go!!

The comments given here are basic common sense and for the good of the horse. A team is a "matched" pair ........ matched ........ equal size etc. I see right away your pictures don't show that.

yes because that matters soo much when they're WALKING!!!

I don't know why I've written this much this far but Holly got me going. LOL God love her.

yeah, more like grow up.

I agree with all the posts - including the ones that feel like me, we shouldn't waste our time on someone so ungrateful, RUDE and such a "know it all". Teens always know more than grown ups. LOL

so then why do you, exactly??

And for new readers who don't know the history of Molly and her posts - you just don't understand unless you've been with her the last few months.

You get angry but truth is ........... you REPEATEDLY come on here with things that warrant the responses you get. When I first read the subject of your post, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you were going to show us two NEW horses you just purchased, already trained etc. LOL I should have known better because I knew you didn't already own such a pair - but yet again you surprised me as you still haven't learned how to use this forum.

well i'm sorry that i dont have millions of dollars like you do. over here on this farm i have to work with what i got.

You can only apologize so many times before people just stop dealing with you altogether. You have a lot to learn and there is nothing wrong with that - all of us learn something new everyday! Nobody knows everything but most folks are open to learning and at least considering something else - but no, you are always right and always the most experienced yet you are only 15 years old. When you insult and scream from the rooftops how experienced you are - you make a fool of yourself.

i'm not appologising anymore, infact i think a certain person owe's ME an apology...which i will probably never get.

Nothing wrong with posting and nothing wrong with asking questions but gosh, if you don't like what someone says, then just ignore it and don't start a war on a friendly forum.

friendly forum? HAHAHAHA
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
thanks for giving me a good laugh!

Somewhere in all the comments you might actually like what you hear - so keep your nasty responses to yourself. If you continue to do so, you'll risk being banned and then you loose all opportunity to reap the benefits of LB!

nasty responses? i think your partner holly topped the nasty responses list!!!

The correct response should have been: OMG ! ! I truly didn't realize they were still that young, maybe I should rethink my plans and try for next years parade instead because all I care about is my horses health and welfare.

Please try it that way sometimes. No one wants to give you a hard time. Everyone wants to help lead you in the right direction. Its your attitude that gets the best of you. Having already raised a teenager, I do know that you already know everything (that is not a put down, its a teenage thing, ask any parent) Just try to listen to what everyone is saying. And think about it, don't fly off the handle because someone doesn't agree with you. You just add fuel to the fire.

I hope you do well with your horses, I hope you raise them with love and compassion and I hope they make you happy for years to come. But please know that at some point you will come across a problem you won't know the answer to and I hope you haven't burned all of your bridges before that day comes.

Good luck.

i know that i dont know everything (wow, THAT'S a tounge twister! lol!) but i dont like and dont listen to people that hurt me or treat me like crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
But, the attitude and smarta** insults to so many kind people just get my goat.

wow, yet another swear on a forum that is supposed to be family friendly!

you can tell you dont live where i live and that you went to a pampered posh school were everything is rainbows and cookies...in my school if you act nice you get your but beaten and you get used repetedly. maybe you should leave the farm a little more...

maybe i would 'absorb' it if folks on here treated me with more respect from the get go!!

yes because that matters soo much when they're WALKING!!!

yeah, more like grow up.

so then why do you, exactly??

well i'm sorry that i dont have millions of dollars like you do. over here on this farm i have to work with what i got.

i'm not appologising anymore, infact i think a certain person owe's ME an apology...which i will probably never get.

friendly forum? HAHAHAHA
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
thanks for giving me a good laugh!

nasty responses? i think your partner holly topped the nasty responses list!!!

Why? What was the point of doing that? You wasted about 10min of your life right there. Do you only see the bad in everyone? Do you twists their words around? I honestly don't understand. You don't live in an awesome part of the world...neither do most people. Did you know that many people don't even have the LUXURY of having a computer? Having access to people willing to help them? Don't say no one is willing to help you...they are. I don't get it. Just count your blessings.

Why? What was the point of doing that? You wasted about 10min of your life right there. Do you only see the bad in everyone? Do you twists their words around? I honestly don't understand. You don't live in an awesome part of the world...neither do most people. Did you know that many people don't even have the LUXURY of having a computer? Having access to people willing to help them? Don't say no one is willing to help you...they are. I don't get it. Just count your blessings.

you have NO CLUE what my life is like, ok? i dont have many blessings to count. and i'm not gonna let someone insult me and just look the other way.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Back