Jean B out did herself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very Nice site!
yes.gif
and beautiful horses as well
wub.gif

-Nicole

Loved your website!! I actually saw it the day before yesterday before I even saw this post and I really love your mares. I love your ARC mare....maybe because about 3/4 of our herd is ARC!! My great grandma who lives next door used to breed them so we've got quite a lot of them. Great job on the website once again.

VERY nice!!! I'm extremely impressed on the quality and design of it - you gals did a great job collaborating on it!
aktion033.gif

WOW
aktion033.gif
Did you girls do good or what!!! I did actually see it before you posted......I knew it had to be getting close, so I peeked
rolleyes.gif
I did spend alot of time at Jodie's place this summer and her foal crop was stunning
yes.gif
and she has a couple of yearlings that will knock your socks off!! And I also have to add that Jodie's photography is beautiful....a new talent of hers that is blooming quite well
biggrin.gif
..........Good job Jean and Jodie..............Carrie

Very nice website and horses! I like your music, especially the stallions page. I just got the biggest kick out of that song
laugh.gif

Oh and I will be telling people in Iowa club your in the equine photography business. Great pictures!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back