Jean B out did herself

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene

Reaction score
Jean B. has really out did herself this time. It took me forever to get the stuff together but after a couple of years I have finally updated my web site. Jean did an absolute awsome job for me. Check it out at http://www.loraneslilones.

I was wondering when you were gonna update that!
biggrin.gif
LOoking at it right now. So far like the new look.

am l doing something wrong it tells me the page cannot be displayed?

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Man Oh Man, Jodie it is wonderful. So easy to navigate and fast and professional. The wait was worth it, I really love the pedigree being right underneath the pictures.

And the pictures are great too. Hats off, to both you and Jean. Renee

Jodi,

Your site is really impressive!!! (great job Jean)

BTW, ....Lucky Harts Brigadier of Broadway is beautiful
aktion033.gif

Beautiful web site, loads fast and is a delight to look at. You have some beautiful horses.
wub.gif
aktion033.gif

Beautiful Job Jean!! Very, Very Elegant!

I really loved how you took the picture of Brigadier and made it into the icons - very clever idea!!!
aktion033.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

This was a FUN site to work on. Jodie flew in on Tuesday...we toured my new place and then hit is hard on her web site.....Tuesday night...Wednesday...Thursday...Friday...Saturday, which found us still hard at it at 3:00 AM on Sunday morning!!!!! A few hours sleep and then a little more work before she flew out on Sunday. I am STILL trying to recover!

Well, we DID take a few breaks. We went to visit Belinda at Cross Country one day. Then we drove to Magazine Mountain one afternoon and did a little "antiquing". Oh, and then we did a few drives around the neighborhood, including a drive down Possum Hollow Road .... YES! There is a road named that just a mile from my place!

Gotta give all the credit on the "look" to Jodie. She has become quite the photographic artist and has really polished her graphics skills. If anyone is ever looking for a photographer or a graphic artist - she is great to work with!

Jean next time you are out and about you will have to come over this way and visit. Maybe when it warms up--- burr suppose to be 20 tonight.

Erica said:
Jean next time you are out and about you will have to come over this way and visit.  Maybe when it warms up--- burr suppose to be 20 tonight.
515628[/snapback]

Well, if things come together like I hope they will - you just might have an Ol' Broodmare invasion (a whole car load of us) up at your place...maybe in February. You are definitely very high on my list of "new neighbors" to visit!!

Oh yes - bring the whole crew. We can have fun. We could even have dinner - there is a little place about 15 mins from me that is just a neat great place to eat they close during winter but open up again late winter can't remember when though, but they have desserts that are out of this world. Always have coffee and hot chocolate for cold days to.

And should have Big City's first foal on the ground by then - have one due Jan 30th!! His first and she is a daughter of Bandito my BTU son and a maiden on on pins and needles.

That website is gorgeous!

BTW, you need to head west to Oklahoma City sometime! I know Charlotte and I would love to have you visit. We're not very far!
smile.gif

Count me in on the Broodmare Round Up in Feb. Jean says she has a little Bunk house just for me and Jodie and Shirley. And Erica I can't wait to see the Big City again, Too long down on the farm. Big City Turn Me Loose. Renee

Way to go Jean!

I really love that Broadway horse....ooh lala

and oh I just had to stay on the mares page and feast my eyeballs on those ladies in waiting and loved listening to "Stairway to Heaven"........YIPYIPYIP

Briggs is somethin special, one of the few pinto BOBs and that tricolor is stunning. And can he move. He has been siring amazing colorful foals for Jodi. People have asked me if I have any more like Briggs, but I no longer own Bob and Briggs mother is now owned by Little King, so guess Lorannes Lil Ones is where to go for the Brigader look. It is amazing what a good website can do.

That is a nice website indeed! Jean does a great job and hopefully I will get pics and info her way to update our site! Life hasn't slowed down here much, but hey, snowstorm here and I got to stay home today so maybe..... I wonder if Jean misses winter in the Midwest? Lavonne

Nice website. Beautiful pictures! The only suggestion I would make is to put the links to other pages on every page so you don't always have to go back to the home page to look elsewhere. Otherwise it was beautiful! Good Job
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back