Is there a H.O.F for Jumping?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Hello,

Is there a H.O.F for Jumping? Is there a seperate HOF for jumper and a HOF for hunter, or are both combined?

Thank you,

Leeana

I have no clue. But if there is id be happy b/c I have a hunter and a jumper.

Yes there is a HOF for both Hunter and Jumper. It works the same way as the AMHR ones. There are only a couple of ponies who have their HOF in these events though. If MBStables pops in I'm sure she'd be happy to help you out with the details since she is one of the few people who has HOF a Shetland in these classes.
default_yes.gif

As someone else posted, there is a HOF for Hunter and a HOF Jumper. Now, going by the statement that ASPC is the same as AMHR, and since I am familiar with the AMHR rule here's my take on getting a Hunter/Jumper HOF: to HOF in Hunter or Jumper, you must obtain 70 HOF points. They are calculated, I believe, the same as halter and driving HOF points. The only difference is you do not need any championship wins or stake wins because those are not offered in the Hunter and Jumper classes. This may be why it takes a little more time to HOF in Hunter or Jumper because those championship/stake wins give you a significant amount of HOF points compared to the regular classes. Also, I found out that Youth, Amateur as wellas Open classes all carry HOF points, unlike Halter and in driving I believe you only receive HOF points for the best class you do. My gelding received 18 HOF points in Hunter in one show season, but it will still take him over four years to reach his HOF and only if he maintains the same rate of earning points.

Latest posts

Back