Individual Bunny Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
I am not sure exactly how old they are. When I first found them on Wednesday they had a lot of fur, so I am thinking they are over 5 days old today. Their eyes should open after 10 or 11 days so when that happens I should know. I am sorry for the quality of most of these pictures. My camera has a hard time with close ups. Of course, I got no nice pictures of my favorite
default_sad.png

First, this is the little broken white (and fawn?) kit. He/She is going to look like its mom with the dark ears and spots on the back. He/She may be a little lighter, however.

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010007-2.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010010-1.jpg

P1010011-2.jpg

Secondly here is one of the broken blacks/blues. This is the only decent pic I got of him/her :-\

P1010012-2.jpg

Here is the other broken black/blues. This one has more spots than solid color.

P1010014-1.jpg

This picture came out nice, but of course it wasn't facing me. The yellow spots on her/him are pee. Mom isn't cleaning them that well.

P1010018-1.jpg

Maybe its a boy, he has a mustache!

P1010019-1.jpg

P1010024.jpg

And here is one bad shot of my favorite. Possibly a broken fawn, not sure yet.

P1010025.jpg

Expect more pics in a few days!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What little cuties!! Thanks for sharing updated pictures!

I love that second one! So CUTE!

What are your plans for these little guys?

Thanks guys!

I believe we will be selling either all of them or three of them. I really want to keep the last one but I am not sure if I can.

Latest posts

Back