I'm not going to have a job soon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniature217

Reaction score
Hi everyone i know i have not been on here , the last time was in Dec. I have bad news . :no: I might lose my job soon, in April or May.. I have been there for 8 years and i don't know what i am going to do. The store is lost a lot of money in Dec and Jan. I am so upset right now :no: And i don't know what to say on that right now. Pray for me.

Leslie

Well as someone who has lost there VERY VERY well paying job at xmas time, I know what its like.

But its not really as bad as it seems once it happens. It sucks, but you pick yourself up and move on.

I feel a little better now . I guess i have to go out of town and go 20 miles to go to Wal Mart to apply . Duh :eek: Ok I feel better now.

Leslie

I know how hard it is to leave some place you feel comfortable at. It’s not fun. (I just started a new job myself a month ago) Look at it like this is your chance to move to someplace else that has more money and benefits. (I get time off for shows now, and work M-F. That was a HUGE thing for me) :aktion033:

I have an idea to earn some cash, i can put an add out for training horses. Humm i think that will be a good idea. I know how to do that.

Latest posts

Back