If You Could Pick Any Horses from Forum Members...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a hard one... There are so many beautifull horses! I love Erica's Knock your socks off. I basicly could take any Buckeroo son that is owned on here hahaha.
[SIZE=10pt]I agree with Gage - any horse from Erica OR JILL is a no brainer for me! I have never met eather of these ladies - but do feel like I know Jill...Eather way - their horses are TO DIE FOR!!![/SIZE]

Lori

My horses would have to be:

Mare: Buckeye WCF Classical Lily
default_wub.png
:

Stallion: D&S Peeping Tom
default_wub.png
:

Gelding: I already have three all purchased from Forum members so those are my picks
default_wink.png
:

Well, I haven't thought on this long enough to pick a mare and gelding, but I know my stallion. I just love Lyn's Michigans Man of Steel!

hum............gelding would be Minirocks- Oscar

Stallion- Rhapsodys Reign Man

Mare- not sure yet.

Easy!!! Liz M.'s horses Gramma Pony and Cherry Bomb (okay, Mouse, too); without a doubt Susanne's horse Mingus; Sterling has a horse named Manny who is my horse Cody's cyber-cousin so I would take Manny, of course. And I would take any of Jill's horses any day, especially Khaki!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

default_smile.png

Liz, Gramma P and CB as well as Mouse are not slated to leave anytime soon, but in a pinch, you might volunteer, but Gramma might request air conditioning for Summertime or at least a good clip job. She gets her quite a Winter coat, ya know? I'll tell her she was mentioned on this thread, that will make her crabby lil day. Oh and CB too she's feeling kinda fat right now (baby is getting HUGE) and Mouse always loves an ego stroke.

Liz

Well I did mine for unders and overs

Stallion - Mountian Meadows Special Express; "Prince" just a beautiful boy all around

Mare - JSW Destinys French Psylk; this little filly has a to die for head on her and is just a sweet, sweet personality and can show like no tomorrow

Gelding - Meridians Eklektic Destiny; Love this gelding, think he could still go out and win the stallion classes...and I love his personality as well another one that just loves to show

Stallion - B & L Rock "E" Red Alert; Redi is just a special boy, love him to pieces and Mike and Lisa know it

Mare - There is this beautiful sorrel mare "Red", who is not a mini "yet" so I won't put her name, but watch out if she shows as a mini next year

Gelding - WallStreet Mr. Mitz - "Harry" is just awesome - although I can be satisfied as I have his nephew; my own wallsteet gelding

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I did mine for unders and overs

Stallion - Mountian Meadows Special Express; "Prince" just a beautiful boy all around

Mare - JSW Destinys French Psylk; this little filly has a to die for head on her and is just a sweet, sweet personality and can show like no tomorrow

Gelding - Meridians Eklektic Destiny; Love this gelding, think he could still go out and win the stallion classes...and I love his personality as well another one that just loves to show

Stallion - B & L Rock "E" Red Alert; Redi is just a special boy, love him to pieces and Mike and Lisa know it

Mare - There is this beautiful sorrel mare "Red", who is not a mini "yet" so I list her name, but watch out if she shows as a mini next year

Gelding - WallStreet Mr. Mitz - "Harry" is just awesome - although I can be satisfied as I have his nephew; my own wallsteet gelding

Erica, I just have to ask....was "Wallstreet Mr. Mitz" named after Carl?
default_wink.png
:

Geshan!!! He is just WOW!

And OfCourse Mini Luvers Wee Man hehe I love him.

And The mare I lease from "lilfoot"

My Baby Girl

Littlefoots Sweetgrass!
default_wub.png
:

My guys and girls!
default_wub.png
: But if I couldnt pick them....

Stallion - Cant choose between Lyn's Steel, Red Alert, Prince, and Geshan.

Mare - Aubrey's Lilly

Gelding - Karen's Spin

Stallion..Sierra Dawn Uno's Monarch
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I have loved him since I first met him and man does he make gorgeous babies

Mare....Sahara Bey.......she looks like a real horse gotta love that
default_wink.png
:

gelding...........hmmmmm.......not sure....I know there was one on the forum that did it for me but without everyone posting pics of all their geldings :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: I am not sure I can think of the name
default_wacko.png
:

this is fun especially since I have no plans to ever buy another horse......I have my 2 and they are the last I am switching gears and showing dogs :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Thanks Gage :)

I am glad you like my little Buckeroo boy! I love him too. :)

But as to my own choice........I'd love to own Buckeroo himself as long as we are dreaming!

I'd also love Mountain Highs White Cloud and Piano Man :)

Susan O.

Okay, I want to play to.

Stallion - easy pick -- Piano Man, hands down. Love his color, his super

conformation.

Mare - had two.. Vermilyea Farms Love Song, 28.5 and Nostalgias Pay the Lady,

measured 28.5" -- both breath taking.

Gelding - no ideal.

Thanks for making this one up. Its fun.

Vicky

okay, okay i HAVE to play! well as for the boys....that's easy....TIMMY!!!!!! yup, brave little prancer's tiny tim! he's so precious, i love timmy. as for girls, equusize's ZOE because she looks just like my mare, and we could have twins. oh, i also LOVE becky's mare STARRY NIGHT! what a beauty. and geldings....ummmm.....lets seee....oh i know! how's about flat lotto????? or is he still a "stud" lol!

:saludando: Hi, I'll play too... There are so many wonderful horses out there.. But my dream would be :

Tony's Little America's Sterling Fantasic II. I only have 2, and I don't show, but if hubby would let me I, would love to own a horse like Tony's. He is just so perfect and handsome. Or if some else has one with the same coloring and the blue eyes.(are my weakness)
default_wub.png
: But I see he isn't for sale :no: anyone else has one close, it could be either male or female.. X-mas is coming and hubby wanted to know what I wanted
default_wub.png
: :bgrin This is a great topic.. But way to many horses
default_yes.gif
:

Well.....I have what I want in the line of mares and geldings, but if I could buy a stallion it would be Mountain Meadows Special Express "Prince". If you think his pictures are great you should see him in person - he's incredible. I love my stallions, but I would gladly add Prince to my herd. Along with any of Stacy's mares, especially "Dream".

For a gelding it would be Double Dutch Chocolate - he's beautiful.

Flat Lotto, as with the real life Lotto is a stallion :lol:

I am going to cheat and pick several LOL

Big Stallion - Baccara Silver Plate Farms

Medium Stallion - Double Destiny - Double Destiny Syndycate

Little Stallion Whistle Britches - Cherryville Farms

Big Mare - Miss Kentucky - BarB Farns

Little Mare - Sassy - Cherryville Farms

Gelding - Eclectic - Johnaton Whit

Corker - McClay Walker

those are the best we have seen for my Money.

:saludando:

Timmy says "vote 4 me because I'm a bum" (giggles)

and now that I'm a yearling, I'm still a bum........only a bigger one........

Tiimywebsite.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
STALLION: Rhapsodys Reign Man (AMHR/ASPC)

Trained, shown and co-owned by Renee Bush of Claybury Miniatures

(also owned by Linda & Shari Seddon of Rhapsody Shetlands)

2004 National Grand Champion Foundation Classic Shetland

2005 AMHR Supreme Futurity Champion

2005 AMHR 2 Year Old Stallion Over - 3rd

and in 2006 he repeated as AMHR Supreme Futurity Champion at AMHR

reign1.jpg
reign2.jpg

I don't have a picture of him to post, but another stallion I've watched and admired is D& S Peeping Tom.

GELDING:

GELDING: D&S Double Dutch Chocolate ( I believe that is his name, he took my breath away at Nationals!)Alison

For a gelding it would be Double Dutch Chocolate - he's beautiful.
ME TOO!!, ME TOO!! :aktion033:

He ties for first place on my "most wanted" gelding list and the best part is after admiring him for two years he did become ours just a couple of weeks ago. I'm still pinching myself. He is such an amazing horse and in the last two years Dutch has won seven national titles (three in halter in 2005, two in halter and two in driving in 2006) and five reserve national titles (all in halter) and he is just three years old. Every day when I see him in the barn (or prancing around in the pasture I still can't believe it). I don't have an action or driving photo but have one I can post of him. My husband had always sworn we were never "getting into those Shetlands" so I waited until we were heading home with Dutch safely in the trailer to show him his papers and tell him he is also registered ASPC. :lol:

Dutch.jpg

The other gelding on my "most wanted" gelding list that Dutch tied for is our other new gelding Mini Bucks Pure Nitro who also has won multiple national titles but had the last year or so off from showing. He will return to the show ring with our family in 2007 and I can't wait. Nitro has a great personality and will be another wonderful all-round family horse and is just so steady and confident and wonderful with our kids. He is a lot like our other much loved gelding Phantom. Here is Nitro.....

Nitro.jpg

and finally......

MARE: Mini Bucks Little Sabrina. Just this year at Nationals in various driving classes Sabrina won one national championship, two reserve championships and a top five in driving and she is just five so has lots of years to go. She is so tiny and refined and so easy to handle you would never imagine she can drive the way she does - when she is hitched up she is an AMAZING fancy, prancy mover and just loves to drive and puts her whole heart into it. Here is Sabrina........

Sabrina.jpg

I guess I sort of cheated with my gelding and mare choices but all three were horses that I've been watching and admiring and wishing I could have (so sort of fits in with this topic) and I never dreamed I'd actually have the chance to own them and I still can't believe things have worked out the way that they did and we ended up owning all of them. Frank and Karen Johnson of Jo Co Miniatures did an amazing job with all three of these horses (and every other horse they and their daughters and their grandchildren have raised and shown over the years) and I am so honored that they felt our family would be a good fit for Dutch, Nitro and Sabrina...oh and I can't forget a fourth horse Jo Co Miniatures Tinker Toy......an absolutely adorable little TINY weanling soon to be gelding that also came to live with us around the same time and is well on his way to establishing himself as our farm mascot and king of the barn. I've been wanting to take pictures of Tinker Toy with the kids but we've had several days straight of rain, ice and snow.

Sorry about the size of the photos, but for some reason I can't resize them like I used to be able too.

Latest posts

Back