If You Could Pick Any Horses from Forum Members...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
We "played this" a couple years ago and it was a lot of fun!

If money were no object and the horses were available to own, what mare, stallion and gelding would you choose from a forum member?

No fair shopping from your own herd. Hopefully we all aready have some dream horses in our own herds
default_smile.png

Here are my picks:

Mare -- Erica's RFM Spring Thunder / "Peas"

Stallion -- Lisa & Mike Strass' Rock E Red Alert

Gelding -- Erica's Big City Prankster (that his name? Her buckskin pinto Big City son).

I'll have to think about the mare and gelding, but...for a stallion...

Stacy Score's "Prince" !!!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

[SIZE=14pt]Stallion, Red Alert[/SIZE]

Mare, Getetias Steel daughter Bunny Steel

Gelding, Getetias gelding she drove last year cant remember his name.

Lyn

Stallion: Getitia's,,,,,,,King Lee,,,,,,,,way out produces himself.

Gelding: Arions Boomerang,,,,,,,nicest gelding I've ever seen.

Mare, Jeans: Little Kings Ginger Jubilee,,,,,,,,,,quality, quality.

Thats a hard one... There are so many beautifull horses! I love Erica's Knock your socks off. I basicly could take any Buckeroo son that is owned on here hahaha. I also love Susan Obergs little buckskin stallion Touchdown... hmmmm, this is hard! let me think a little longer.

Gage

One of my all time favorite Stallions is Alvadars Double Destiny. This is a stallion that is holding up to the test of time.

creek%20Web.jpg

Because I don't think Beverly is a member of this forum I guess I can't pick Miss Kentucky so my vote for favorite mare is Chandlers FeFe, Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine.

t_MN-06-3708-F-ASRMR1-617.jpg

I'll have to think on my favorite Gelding. There are so many great ones. My favorite is Meridians Eclectic Destiny but I'm not sure Johnathan is a member of this forum. Gee, I wonder who his sire is.

OMG what fun this is!!

Stallion and/or gelding...Dona's Kickapoo Apache Moon (loved him from day one)

Mares...Miss Kentucky

Kim

Well she doesnt post but does Lurk so it counts

Janet - from Limestone Miniatures

Stallion

Champion Farms Nighthawk

Mare from hhpminis

Sundance LB

My One Desire of HHP

Gelding

Robs gelding Target

This is fun
thumbs-up2.gif
thumbs-up2.gif
thumbs-up2.gif

I do not actually "want" more horses (kind of like Lois is saying). For the first time ever probably, I feel pretty much set and sure don't have the time or space, but it is a lot of fun to play shop. I do that all the time!

for my stallion it would be = T BONE!!!!
default_wub.png
:

my mare would be = TOYLAND BABYCAKES!!!!!!

then i could breed her to my stallion lol
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

Ill play, for a mare, above all else,

Libertys Miss Kentucky, what a body, nothing like her anywhere.

stallion- if I could have any, it would be LK Buckeroo Baccara, and for a gelding Johnathon Whitts, Meridians Eclectic Destiny, is an awesome speciman. These may not be forum regulars, but I am sure they all read this site, everyone does.

I'm new to the forum so I'm still getting acquainted with everyone and their incredibly beautiful horses. So far I have to stallions that just took my breath away and they are: Whitney's new stallion Kahoka Palomino Emblem and I'm not sure of the poster or her horse but he was a gorgeous buckskin leopard. He was just amazing!!

I'll have to get back to you on the mare and gelding.

Candice

STallion: without a doubt Sequoia Majestic Mime, what an awesome stallion.

Mare: even though I am a Miss Kentucky fan, Zarzeulas Dream A Little Dream just knocked my socks off. And she placed second to a half sister to my buckskin pinto filly, Hearts. But she is a outstanding young mare.

Gelding: well I own my favorite gelding, K Nells Spin To Win but since I can't claim my own it would have to be Meridians Eklektic Destiny or JSW Eternal Destiny both are awesome geldings. But a wonderful up and coming gelding is Abby Conders 2 year old OS Bravos Let Freedom Ring. Talk about a moving horse, he was awesome just on the lead. Can't wait to see him in harness. As you can tell, I pay more attention to the geldings.

For me the stallion would be HCM War Paints Hi Tech owned by Howling Hills Farm. I have 1 filly by him so far who is beautiful...and another foal on the way that I'm pretty excited about.

Mare...that's a tough one...of course Libertys Miss Kentucky would be awesome to have...but like MinimomNC I really like Zarzeulas Dream A Little Dream as well.

Gelding...actually locally I've watched him mostly in driving and LOVE him...his name is Samis Sids Savoy...wow can this horse move!

Tracy

I would love Sweet Opals horse, Geshan! I think he is just stunning!!

Stallion: Sweet Opal's Geshan

Mare: Mulligan's Run's Mccarthys Miss Kitty or Nootka's Lark

Gelding: MY OWN. I love my Zeus and wouldn't trade him for the world.

Stallion: First Knights Lord Of The Ring or Bit O Hot Shot

Mare: Miss Kentucky

Gelding: Fallen Ash Farms Gotta Kick It Up aka Pele'
default_wub.png
:

Well I'll play but I'm extremely happy with what I have in the backyard and Fred an Becky would get jealous. I like the horse Larry Parnell was driving. D&S Vintage Silver look for him in the future. Mares Miss Kentucky would get my vote and for geldings you can't beat Getitias Lightening. Linda B

Mare: Mulligan's Run's Mccarthys Miss Kitty or Nootka's Lark
Aww...thanks for that compliment on Lark. I did breed her, but now no longer own her though she IS boarding here for a bit before she goes. I guess I am living in denial as she's really blossoming into her mature beauty and I can see it through the shag, even! Sure woulda kept her if it was an option!

My choices would be:

Gelding: Aubrey's Bruce Almighty! He's a hottie!

Chandler's Fe Fe girl for a Mare

and:

If Hawk is, indeed, fair game in this one, I will take him!

:D

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back