If You Could Pick Any Horses from Forum Members...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HMMMM there are so many .......................

I love PRINCE and NIGHTHAWK. We am very excited about our Nighthawk foals next year (thank you Janet and Mike) and hopefully can have a few beautiful Prince babies also. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL STALLIONS. And Stacy we met you briefly at Nationals when we got to see Prince up close and personal. Stacy is such a good mom- you could see the love glowing off her.

I have to tell you however that I have always loved my stallion - LK Zephyr Buckeroo - from the moment I saw him running across the fields at LK 6 years ago when he was 3 months old. I have never looked back and you gotta love Buckeroo- even at 29 he is a beautiful boy.

For mares- Miss Kitty is beautiful and I would love to own her. Tibbs have a beautiful filly named Tibbs Foxy Cleopatra that was WOW at Nationals and if I could talk my other half into her I would have her here in a mini minute.

To the person who commented on Woodstock North Dawn's Desire- THANK YOU. We feel the same way. DESIRE is a beautiful filly who will be kicking tail in the showring next year. She is ultra refined and WOW. I wish I had all of Woodstocks girls. What a wonderful program they have.

For Gelding- I wish I could remember his name at Nationals. Jason Prince and his son were showing him. He was alittle wild (OK alot) but beautiful. Anyone remember?

For me it would be..

Stallion (Carousel Sudden Eclipse)

Mare (Toyland Perfect Surprise)

Leslie

Latest posts

Back