If You Could Pick Any Horses from Forum Members...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fun thread!

Mare - I've only seen pictures of her, but I really like Erica's She's Buckn' Awesome

Gelding - Wallstreet Jesse James also owned by Erica (although, technically may not be a mini yet
default_wink.png
: )

Stallion - "Prince" (But, DON'T ever tell Redi I would ever think about anybody but him :flirt: )

Stallion: Woodstock North Who's Appy Now

Mare: I really like Woodstock North Dawn's Desire

Gelding: I don't know.

I won't pick any horses I haven't seen in person, as photos can hide a LOT, so here are my picks:

Stallion: Star Skipper, owned by Charlotte. He's more than just a beautiful, correct horse--he is so athletic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have yet to see a picture that really shows what this horse is in person.

Mare: Houcks Monique. I don't know who bought her at the World Show this year, but she was in training with Charlotte. AWESOME Liberty horse, and just a very classy mare.

Gelding: I own him, my gelding OMP Pizazzs Yessiree Bob. He'll do anything I ask, just because I ask. We've owned him for 6 years now, ever since he was a yearling. He's not going anywhere without me!

Lisa,

You should see 'Awesome' - you know me it was 88degrees yesterday and those fuzzy/furry weanling varmits were driving me crazy, out comes me with the clippers in hands and head and necked them (well got 8 done, 3 more to do) I have always loved Awesome, but I had to just stand back in awe of what was under that hair. She is just like a little Them, the shetland filly of the Laremores........so of course now I am itching to get rid of all that hair but have to wait for several months.....Was going to get pictures today of the ones I gave butchered haircuts too, but low and behold it is raining and in the 50's....maybe tomorrow.

And Mr. Jesse is soon to be off to boot camp, as Larry is going to get him going in harness and I can't Wait!!!

One of Susan's tiny fillies or Cowboy born this year/ or Teacup from Robin.

Joyce

Shelley's Eagle Legend. Not shown much yet, but he is going to be AWESOME. A son of Eagle Scout, Bay pinto that has incredible movement. Can't wait to see him driving - he's only 2.

What really bites is I had the opportunity to buy him first and passed!! :no: :no: :no:

But being the nice person I am I passed the info on to Shelley and they bought him from Fallen Ash Farm.

I'll play.

Stallion - Red Alert

Mare - Knockers

Gelding - well I'm pretty well partial to my own, but if I have to choose I have 2, Dream Weaver's Rocket, and Horsefeathers Shades of Color.

Okay, I want to play to.

Stallion - easy pick -- Piano Man, hands down. Love his color, his super

conformation.

Mare - had two.. Vermilyea Farms Love Song, 28.5 and Nostalgias Pay the Lady,

measured 28.5" -- both breath taking.

Gelding - no ideal.

Thanks for making this one up. Its fun.

Vicky
Thank you, Vicky. This morning when I fed her, I told Love Song about what you wrote and she was very flattered.
default_blush.png
:

Stallion: Alvaders Double Destiny
default_wub.png
:

Mare: Ericas RFM Spring Thunder (I belive thats her name)

Gelding: Aubreys " Bruce AllMighty" He is stunning

There are a few others I wanted to name, but cant think of the names at the moment. One lady on her has a georgous bay under filly, and there is also the bay and white appy stallion owned by last spoke that is very nice too. Along with many others of course
default_yes.gif
:

If I "could" pick "any" horses from Forum Members...

My first pick would be Mary's (Forum name "Margaret") mare, "Stone Dances On Ice" (a/k/a Icee), because she is an exact TWIN to my little Rose.
default_wub.png
: I would love to train them to drive together as a perfect matching pair, and I would also love to teach them to do "dances & tricks" together for when we go visiting.
default_yes.gif
:

For my Gelding pick, well, that one's easy, cause after two long years of working and saving up, he's FINALLY here! :aktion033: "Dent Sky Ball Paint", a/k/a Chuckie!
default_wub.png
:

The rest, I don't wanna tell their forum names and horses, cause that would just lessen my chances even more...and they're pretty slim already as it is, LOL...but if I gave away the "who's who"...then I know they'd surely be scooped up by someone else before I could ever try...

So, I'll just give their general where abouts, LOL. :bgrin

All are forum members though.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

STALLIONS: A handsome stallion in Arkansas, another awesome stallion here in Florida, and another super special stallion up in Kentucky & one more in Ohio.

MARES: There are 4 special mares at 3 different farms in Oklahoma, another VERY special mare in Texas (that ever elusive Palomino Pinto mare that's a "DINKY" version of my SummerGirl), and HER twin is in Tennessee.
default_yes.gif
: Gosh, just one palo/pinto would surely be a dream come true, but BOTH would just send me into an epileptic seizure of PURE HAPPY! :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Then there's a few more mares in Kentucky, Ohio, & Pennsylvania & another in Wyoming and...and...and...well, I guess I better rein it in now, huh?
default_wacko.png
:

Out of all of 'em though, we are only gonna choose a final 2 or 3 for mares, and just one stallion... if any at all.
default_wink.png
:

<Sighs> :saludando: Okeydokey...back to workey.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fun topic!

Stallion: Stacy Scores "Prince" - Cant wait to see him in person!

Mare: Dust Me Off (dam to my little mare) owned by Alliance

Gelding: OS Bravos Let Freedom Ring 2006 AMHA World Grand Jr Gelding (hes a pretty halter horse but his future in the driving arena will be spectacular!) owned by Abby Conder

Also, thanks to those who mentioned my mare Alliance Dustys Feeling Fine... Here is a picture Merry Black/Brookhaven took during her World Championship win class at Worlds.

fefewinclass.jpg

without a doubt Susanne's horse Mingus
Liz (hosscrazy), Mingus sends his thanks to Auntie Liz!

As some may remember, I've been a Prince groupie (as in Stacy Score's Prince, not the rock star!) since before his first national championship.

Geshan is right there alongside him.

For mares, I'll go for an unknown, to most anyway: Larry and Maryann Cerullo's gorgeous chestnut Arenosa mare, Flame. She and I became soul sisters when we met last summer.

I'm going for sentimental favorites with the geldings:

Breanna's late gelding, Oliver. That boy had charisma that never quit.

Of course, Kody and Mouse would be part of my gelding herd if I had my way!

Stallion: Stacy Score's "Prince"- he is absolutely one of the prettiest stallions i have ever seen

Mare: that is very tough but i really like...Heather's(Mulligans Run), McCarthy's Miss Kitty

Gelding: Well this is very tough since i own my favorite gelding but i really like, Shannon's(Mulligans Run) gelding Dakota San Juans Marcos, he is very pretty.

Thank you everybody that has said so many kind words about my gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty, he is a very nice gelding that has accomplished a lot in the show ring. He is the funnest horse i have ever shown and he is hopefully going to be driving next year too.

Also thank you Ferin(Short&Sassy) for the kind words on my mare Gander Hill Chantilly Lace "Lilly". I really like Lilly and she is also very fun to show and she might return to the show ring as a senior mare, we will have to see.

In my case, I am limiting choices to PINTOS that are owned by forum members:

Mare: Aloha Acres Magic Krystal (one of the few mares I know that has beaten Libertys Miss Kentucky in halter).

But if I were picking a mare to add to my broodmare band, it would be Dona's Kickapoos DeJa Vu (I already own a half-sister of Krystal).

Stallion: RHA Wardances Wild Tango

Gelding: I would never think of replacing our talented (but major challenge), SRF Masters Touch.

I do drool everytime I see Libertys Miss Kentucky though !!! She's georgeous.

I just saw some recent pictures of Ericas Buckn Awesome, and I think I wanna put 2 mares on my "wish list".
default_wub.png
: She is the embodiment of her name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gelding(s): I can't decide between Susanne's Mingus and Jill's Sunny
default_wub.png
:

Stallion(s): First Knight's Breakin All the Rules, Brewer's Orion Mystic, RHA Magical Silver Streak, Lucky Four Skippa Snow Storm

Mare(s): Circle S Bright Reflection, Rivers Edge Rebels Juliette, and of course Liberty's Miss Kentucky

I can't pick just one of each xD

I am sincerely honored & humbled by all the accolades placed on Prince - you really don't know how much my heart swells with love and pride for this horse - I am so very lucky to be his mom - and it was the hardest thing I have ever done to walk away from his stall at AMHR Nationals with him whinnying behind me all the way out of the barn and down to my truck. It was all I could do to not turn around, run back up and grab him and bring him home---BUT -- he is in in wonderful, well loved hands under the care and keeping of Lee, Kirby and the Aloha Acres gang - I am sure that I am driving them all crazy with my constant phone calls. I am counting the days until he comes back home.

Thank you all . . .

Stacy

I admit I'm very partial to my own boy LOTTO.
default_wub.png
:

But I saw Prince at Nationals :new_shocked: *DROOL*

He's awesome Stacy!

Latest posts

Back