I would like to introduce to you,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are beautiful! I am so glad you got to go see them, and that they are doing so good! Continued prayers for them to grow stronger.

What ADORABLE babies! I pray things continue to improve for them.

Carol

What a beautiful family....... Congratulations to all.
default_wub.png

I'm so glad you're able to see them!!! Does your daughter have a computer? If so maybe you could both get web cameras so you can really watch the babies grow
default_biggrin.png
. What a beautiful family,love the pic of your daughter holding the babies
default_aktion033.gif

Carolyn,

They are both just adorable! What wonderful, precious babies! I am so glad that you got to spend time with them and how wonderful that little Miss Riley got to come home while Grandma was still there.

Thanks for sharing the pictures - we will continue to keep Blake and Riley in our prayers.

Lots and LOTS of HUGS!!!

Oh how very sweet is that. What a blessing they are. Your daughter looks like she is in heaven, just lovely.

Oh they are both just adorable, thanks for the photos- keep them coming:)

Lisa

Thank you all so much for the kind words and continued prayers. It appears both babies are happy to be home. Both are eating well and awake a little more each day.

So they do not have to run to the cardiologist several times a week for Blake, they have given my daughter a machine to measure his saturation levels. That is what they check him for, and with him doing so good, she can check that accurately and only go once every 2 weeks. Much easier with what is actually 3 babies she has to get out. His surgery has been pushed back more.
default_smile.png
More time for them to be "normal" and adjust.

Thanks again for your prayers, good thoughts, and well wishes.

Beautiful babies, but I imagine you already knew that.
default_wink.png
Glad to see they are home and doing so well, congratulations again to all of you on a job well done!

Jan

Both babies were at the doctor today, and things were good, good, GOOD!!!!!

Riley is up to a whopping 6 pounds even!
default_smile.png
Blake is at 7 13! Both had a small amount of testing and again, all good!!

Their mom going on almost no sleep, is chipper, up beat and very tickled!!! Dad is kinda glad, he goes back to work tomorrow.

Who'd of thunk a month ago it would kind of, almost be normal at this point!

So many blessings, so much to be thankful for, so many to thank! It must be November. Nah, more special at other times of the year!!

I do believe our family will have Thanksgiving year round for years to come!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful...
default_wub.png

I'm so glad to hear they are doing so well. They're amazing little miracles and so beautiful.

Carolyn, Congratulations on these two beautiful babies!! I've been following your story intently from the beginning, and I'm so happy for all your family that things are going so well for Blake and Riley. I was astounded at their birth weight! Both of them weighed more than my daughter did when she arrived 3-4 weeks early.

I wish you continued good health for the babies, and all the Lord's blessings on them.

Thanks for the update, that is really good news,

amazing how everyone involved is doing so well.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back