i will lay simon to rest today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlene, I know that nothing will take the pain away from losing your prescious boy Simon, what a handsome guy.

It took me a year just to look at a picture of my dear kitty Tooey. I know so well how hard it is to lose a pet that is this close to your heart.

You have had to endure so many of your loved ones crossing the rainbow bridge it just doesn't seem fair and I can say I truely don't understand why this happens. I will say a pray to speed Simon to Gary and Maggie. I'll ask Gary to come and comfort you as he has so many times. I am sure he is watching over you with Maggie and Simon at his feet.

Sending ((((hugs)))) and prayers to comfort you and fill your heart with peace.

Hugs to you! I know just where you are, I lost a great german shepherd "Jet" 6 years ago this Saturday to DM. Broke my heart, still does, always will. Jet spent some time in "Eddies wheels" (wheel chair for dogs) but eventually the progression of the disease was just too much on our boy and we had to say goodbye. Rest in Peace Simon, awesome to be loved so much.

I don't have time to read this whole thread but just want to ad my sympathies. It's so hard to let our beloved pets go. I hope all is going ok for you, hugs.

Latest posts

Back