I just listed my farm for sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that if you need to sell -- for your peace of mind and for completion of the severing process -- that it goes quickly --- and that wherever you choose to settle to enjoy the Rest of YOUR Life -- you can do so with alacrity -- and with much love and joy -- and of course with financial success!

We love you geese/goose

C'mon down to Texas, there are alot of us down here and the winters are very mild!

Hi,

Have been following your posts. All a person can do is what THEY think is best for them. Sometimes it's best,
yes.gif
sometimes it isn't.
no.gif
But you won't know which until you at least go forth and try:yes:

We live in Northwest Arkansas. My hubby is retired, 65, wants to drive a 4 up (has been around horses all his life) and is also full of opinions
yes.gif
rolleyes.gif

We are playing with the idea of moving to OK next year (I will retire then) but at the time we have 10 acres. Our daughter just moved out of the other house here and it is empty! It needs some work (hubby could sure use some help
rolleyes.gif
besides just me). We have room for horses, dogs, and a single fella looking for a new life
aktion033.gif
You are more than welcome to come here for a spell until you decide just where you want to go and what you want to do. No strings
smile.gif

Pam

Vic. I just started lurking on this part of the forum. I think you and I have a lot in common. I too have had alot of life changes in the past 2 years. I also have my farm for sale. I know it hurts to let it go but for me its letting go of the dream that is the hardest, all the plans and hopes. Im finnally coming to grips with it. Im starting to get myself back together and giving myself something to look forward too. I signed myself up for school full time starting in January. Yes its scary, Im 43, Ive never been to college but I can tell you Vic, Im finally for the first time in 4 years felt like I have something to look forward too. It feels so good to let go of the past, Thats a very heavy load to bear, I know. Dont be afraid to give yourself a chance to learn something new and fun. So take a deep breath and exhale and take the plunge. It will be ok. You have a God given right to enjoy the world around you and your life. Old dogs like you and I can learn new tricks Kath
yes.gif

I have an idea Vic! You could sell your place. Buy a nice fifth-wheel and travel about the country visiting all your forum friends(you can get a lap top with wireless capabilties). You could make money doing odd jobs if you want and see a lot of country and decide where you want to put down roots........or not!
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking along the same lines as some of the others. You need to go around and visit some of the forum members and see if you like the area they live. You are more than welcome to come here and check out Arizona.
yes.gif

Robin

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better.

Alot of great suggestions on this board and endless invitations! You have alot of friends and family to help you thru this.

Could you live with your daughter in Texas for the winter and then come back to Canada for the summer? Or perhaps you'd like it the other way around? Either way, you're a Goose
biggrin.gif
, have wings and travel!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I like the idea of the motorhome and travelling around the countryside meeting all the forum members that have extended invitations too!

Just curious? Where is your farm located?

Well I think your idea to sell is just plain exciting and very good for your mental outlook. Just think of the possibilites of being foot loose and fancy free. You could have a blast just visiting people on the forum and like others have mentioned you may find the perfect place to settle again. Whatever happens best wishes for it to be fun and full of good times for you.

Vic, where IS your place? I know you once told me where Monkton is, but I'm afraid I don't remember.

I'm thrilled to hear that you're feeling well enough to make such a major decision. I agree with those who said it's good to get away from the "ghosts" in that house. Even though the situation was forced on you, I think it's very exciting to be able to go whereever you want, whenever you want, and for as long as you want. The idea of travelling all over the countryside in a motorhome appeals to me enormously, but I don't know how that would suit you personally.

Whatever you choose, I wish you great happiness and peace!

Latest posts

Back