I havent posted much of mine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex

Reaction score
Well, its a boring Sunday Morning, seems like theres tuns of snow on the ground
default_rolleyes.gif
I tought of doing a just because post of my two and a little brag.

Oh, and I just redid my website if any of you want to see it. www.freewebs.com/pintomini. The homepage isnt done and freewebs it ticking me of so I took a break for a while
default_biggrin.png
Almost done with it though.

Ok, on with the pictures.

First is Summer Fields Jitterbug Spirit

31 and 1/2 Sorrelt pinto gelding. i showed him all this year and boy did it all pay off; we got Grand Champion Youth, Grand Champion Gelding, Grand Champion Performance, and Overall Supreme High Point CHampion for our local mini club(Adirondak Miniature Horse Club)Im so proud!!Next year he will be my hunter/jumper, WCP driver (mabe CP I havent Decided) Showmanship horse, obstacle Horse. PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE PERFORMANCE!! I REALLY want to try Versitility With him. He was my first horse and is my favorite thing in the world, I love him to death. Just yesterday I les him out to do some liberty on a huge grass arena and when I put my whip down and kneeled down he cam right to me.
default_wub.png
He has never been on grass and will just do backflips for it. Here are pics:

101_0331.jpg

101_0321.jpg

101_0552.jpg

101_0444.jpg

Next is Star G Rebels Thunder. He is our stallion and Got grand Champion Senior Stallion, Reserve Performance(be hind Me and jitterbug) and my mon got Grand CHampion Showmanship. Hes soo cute. Heres some pics:

100_0604.JPG

All%20Photograph%20445.jpg

101_0339.jpg
101_0342.jpg

101_0572.jpg

Overall I showed 11 shows and was beat when show season was done. Next year will be our first AMHR Shows in NY(Horse Breeders, NYS Fair) so I am very excited. I just cant believe that Ive trained a horse from birth and made it this far.Its so heart-warming.

Thanks for listening and letting me share

Alex
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You have nice looking horses. Congratulations on your great showing year. Sounds like all your hard work is paying off. Good luck with your horses in the next show year. Hopefully we will be starting our showing career in 2009.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back