I Found the Cremello Mare of my dreams!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I GOT HER I GOT HER :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:[/SIZE]

I am so pleased to announce that I found the perfect mare!!
default_wub.png
: I've been looking for a cremello mare to compliment my little stallion Dude. I remember seeing this mare offered a while back but wasn't in the position to buy her at that time. She has been in the back of my mind for quite sometime. About a week or two ago I posted an Ad on LB looking for a small cremello mare and several folks answered with really lovely stock for sale (Thank you to all that replied!!). Then one afternoon I checked the Sale board like I do everyday and lo and behold THERE SHE WAS
default_wub.png
: Sami's Klassic Kreme :new_multi:

I got on the phone and kept calling till Tami Zimmerman of Oak Park Miniatures answered. She emailed me some pictures as we were talking and.... I GOT HER!!! WOOHOO!!!! :risa8: :risa8: :risa8: Overnighted the payment and it was a done deal!! I'm SO JAZZED!!! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: [SIZE=12pt]I just want to hoot and hollar[/SIZE]

Here's a photo of her, hopefully I'll get some more soon :bgrin

Thanks for letting me share!!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/joy...3/klasi5-28.jpg

Joy

:aktion033: Are ya just a tad bit excited?? LOL! ! CONGRATULATIONS on your dream mare!!! Don't you just love that feeling when your dreams just fall into place??

Congrats, I love cremellos, another weekness of mine!LOL She looks tiny, how tall is she?

Congratulations on your purchase of your dream mare. If the others hadn't mentioned how excited you are, I'd never would've known.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Congrats again! :aktion033:

I am so happy you are so excited about her, she is a doll. And I have my fingers crossed that she gives you a buckskin filly next year. Klasi is all of 28.5" and was probably my easiest foaling mare. Even as little as she is she gets them out quicker than my bigger mares do. I am sooooo happy for you. :new_multi: :new_multi:

Thanks Joy :saludando:

Congrats, I own a 2 year old filly out of her, Oak Park Sassy Regalaire. She is a beautiful palomino pinto with 2 blue eyes. She is tiny and looks alot like her dam. Good luck with her, I am sure she will produce many golden babies for you!
default_yes.gif
:

I'm so happy for you for finding just the right girl! Congrats! WHOO HOOO!!

Oh Joy, she is so pretty! What a beautiful face. She just radiates quality. Congratulations!!! I guess both of us had good days, eh?

Joy,

I was calling and calling Tami but her phone was busy...she was talking to you! I was SOOOO sad that I didn't get Klasi, but I'm VERY happy for you!! :aktion033: It's obvious that you really love her and that's what it's all about!

Enjoy!

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks so much everyone!! its so great to be able to share the way I feel right now!! definetly on cloud nine
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

Gosh it must have been meant to be....Thats two folks now who have told me they had been trying to buy her
default_unsure.png
: Guess I just got lucky :eek: Thank you for the congrats
default_wub.png
:

Joy

She is beautiful , congrats on getting her.

I have admired Klasi since she was first posted to the Samis sale page. I'm so glad another forum member got her! Congratulations on a very pretty mare!

Well I said it before but i'll say it again, I gotta let a grudge go...LOL! Congratulations on her Joy!!! She is gorgeous, I saw her in person and she is just awesome, very mellow and her head is sooooo pretty! I also saw her 2006 colt and WOWZER! Her foals are outstanding just as much as she is :bgrin

Hi Joy

Congratulations on getting such a beautiful mare.

Joy,

Congrats on your new mare!! Any news on when you will be moving to Kansas so I can see her in person?

Peg

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE the double dilutes too!!!!

One of these days I will have one. I already have the name picked out.

Congrats!!!!!

Joy,

Congrats on your new mare!! Any news on when you will be moving to Kansas so I can see her in person?

Peg
[SIZE=12pt]Peg Hi, Thanks :bgrin , I just love her
default_wub.png

The house in Glasco, closes on the 13th of July. Our house here is now under contract so if it goes as we pray it will, it will close on July 31st. We are tenitivly planning to attend the closing in Kansas on the 13th so we can take another load out. So hopefully you will get to meet us all in person sometime in August :bgrin

Keep your fingers crossed!!

Hey I didn't realize you were the person doing those awesome trailer "wraps" I saw your ad today in the MHW! How cool is that :aktion033: :aktion033:

I'll try and give you a call sometime soon :bgrin

Joy

Joy,

Peg
[SIZE=12pt]Peg Hi, Thanks :bgrin , I just love her
default_wub.png

The house in Glasco, closes on the 13th of July. Our house here is now under contract so if it goes as we pray it will, it will close on July 31st. We are tenitivly planning to attend the closing in Kansas on the 13th so we can take another load out. So hopefully you will get to meet us all in person sometime in August :bgrin

Keep your fingers crossed!!

Hey I didn't realize you were the person doing those awesome trailer "wraps" I saw your ad today in the MHW! How cool is that :aktion033: :aktion033:

I'll try and give you a call sometime soon :bgrin

Joy

[SIZE=14pt]Well hope to meet you Joy.......I will have to look up Glasco on the map and see where that is!!!!!!!!! :saludando: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back