Introducing my other new addition: Erica's Can't Touch This

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
(hey mods, posted this in photo/video by accident, meant for here since she's a new addition, if you could kindly delete the one in photos/video)

I'm still on cloud 9 and won't be coming down for a while.
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm absolutely in love with my two new girls, both are dreams come true!

I had bought Jubilee a couple weeks ago and while there I got to see Erica (many of you know her as "Toucher" on here) in person and fell in love with her. At the time the gal didn't know if she was going to keep her as she was more into the appaloosas, so I told her to let me know if she decided to sell her as I would love to call her "mine"
default_smile.png
Sure enough I got the email saying that if I was still interested she would sell me the mare as she had found an appy girl. So with the help of some amazing friends I brought her home yesterday.
:SoHappy

She's in foal to an awesome little perlino stallion for February/March (yikes!)

So without further ado, here's Erica today

150540_10151178458634613_442921344_n.jpg

390048_10151178461104613_1076169267_n.jpg

69543_10151178460124613_1833496379_n.jpg

I do not usually get involved in threads like these because it is often hard to know what to say- this time however I shall tell you I am quite jealous of you, you have a lovely mare there- I would have any one of Erica's horses without a qualm- and she is in foal too. Lucky you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
omy omy she is very pretty.I still Erica has very nice horses.Jill has several of Ericas double dilutes I also love LOL
default_smile.png
Hey how did you talk her to sell sure a pretty mare and in foal to
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back