FOUND THE MISSING LINK!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lkblazin

Reaction score
Hazah!!!! I found it. Well my mom did. We were cleaning the basement and came across a envelope. In it were several pics of different mares. On the back of them there was info on each horse.

Here's the kicker!!! One of those mares is the full aunt to my mare. That means I now have the long lost pedigree of my mare. Ha am I extatic
default_smile.png

I know her moms side because we own her still. But when the stud colt got her prego we sold him. I believe back to the original owner. His name was dude. I have been looking for him for over 7years! And I finally have closure. Now I know who is in my girls lines. And turns out her grandsire is for sale not to far away.

Does anyone have pics on these horses I'd love to see them?I tried google but of course only got so much.

IMG_20150216_140143.jpg

Her mom is land of Oz's painted lady.

I am glad you found out all your information. Mine are just pets, but I don't know anything about them. It would be nice to know something. Happy for you!

Latest posts

Back