Thank You Chesa of Deven Creek Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I just wanted to say thank you to Chesa Henkel of Deven Creek Miniatures, for allowing me to purchase two of her lovely girls
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

The first one is a lovely older broodmare named "4 G's Moonshadows Painted Doll"
default_wub.png
I had first seen this mare on the Reece's sale site a couple of years ago and just thought she was awesome
default_wub.png
Now she's mine
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Funny how things work out
default_biggrin.png

PaintedDoll.jpg

Doll4Nov30082.jpg

The next one is an absolutely breathtaking filly of Chesa's named "Deven Creek Grace Melody Tradition" I am still pinching myself
default_yes.gif
Look out show ring LOL!

I just think she's perfect
default_biggrin.png
(No not partial
default_biggrin.png
)

Gracie2May1808.jpg

Gracie5May1808.jpg

THANK YOU CHESA!!!!!!!

Joy

Wow !!! VERY NICE!!!! They are both beautiful but I just love Gracie!! You will do damage in the show ring with her.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your new mares.

Good luck with your breeding program and I hope that you have beautiful babies and many blue ribbons with your new show girl.

Very nice indeed! Congratulations - you will have a blast showing that chestnut!!

Congrats on your two new great girls!!! You are going to love Gracie! I got the pleasure to help Chesa with her horses at an AMHA show last year and I will say Gracie was one of my favorites!

Thanks Joy!!
default_wub.png
I'm very happy to see my girls go to a good home! And was HARD to make the decision especially on Gracie! I just LOVE that filly!!! She will do VERY well in the show pen! And she's just such a EASY filly to deal with showing! No mareish stuff either! I just have one more show filly (Gracie's 1/2 sister) to find a show home too (cheap).. and this filly will also clean house in the show pen too!!

Thanks VERY MUCH Joy for giving me girls a great home!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back