Finally found my show cart!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
I had found a few carts that interested me recently, but one was in CA (not bad...weekend trip) and one in ARK (too spendy to get it here), then someone right here in the NW emailed me and said they had a Jerald for sale and I jumped on it!
default_new_multi.gif
It has been sitting in her barn, so needs some "restoring" (wheels rubbed out and re-painted, tired pumped up, a scuff rubbed out and eventually I want to get the shafts repainted/restriped). Overall, it is in good shape and I got a good deal on it, too.

I am sooo excited to finally have a show cart...YAY!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congrats!! I know how it feels to finally get your show cart. Enjoy! Mine is a Jerald too, they are nice carts!

I feel the same. I didn't get a Jerald. But an oak shafted Graber which will work for breed shows with closed wheel adapter and CDE with a tire change to wooden wheels AND a show harness with brass all in show condition AND a 33" grey blue boy mare ALL for a song. Walked away feeling like I stole it.

Bring on the 2010 show season, I'm finally ready!

Looks like Memorial Day in Corunna Mi will be our debut, Dusty and Tweet it's a Pinto show.

Latest posts

Back