HYTIDE FARM's Lyric is teasing us all!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
Lyric's 300 day due date was 1/2. Her 330, was 2/1, and she's WELL INTO the "Late" classification!

Her milk strips are reading 7.0 and have for over a week, her belly is clipped and her tail is up and I'm threatening her with her halter monitor.

She continues to go out daily as she hasn't formed a bag yet.

Keep an eye on her!

Thank you so much!

dru and Molly

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=hytidefarm

Thanks for joining the mad mare house
default_saludando.gif
Can we have some pics and info on hubby too. I can help out watching at night as I am in Europe.
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you, Renee- I was looking for the cam!

Welcome!! I will have her up and watching..
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to the marewatchers club - dont you believe it when they call it 'the mad house'!!

Will watch when I can to help, but would love to see pictures - they are obligatory you know!

Yes pictures are are must!
default_new_rofl.gif

I have a Lyric too, although she's only 6 months so it will be awhile before she has her own thread here!

Hi and welcome!!! I would LOVE to see some pics... I have a mare who is doing the same thing!! grrr she would be about 340 days today... n not much udder progress at all :s so I completely understand where you guys are at!

is Lyric a maiden? will watch when I can... 6:18pm Lyric is standing quietly I'm from Sydney Australia so can watch for about half the night for you
default_smile.png

would love to see some piccies please
default_smile.png

haha Bree that so confused me when I saw the Lyric thread n then that you had posted but that it was Hytide farm LOL took me a little while to get it lol

Lyric now down flat 7:26pm

back sternal then up lots of tail swishing n then quiet... I'm guessing she is eating? all I can see is her butt LOL

Flagged her in favorites. Is it just me or does she look to breathing a bit heavy?

2.05am and she is stood quietly. She is really adorable with her fluffy hair and big tummy
default_wub.png

Just popped in to check on Lyric - she's hoovering quietly in the bottom corner of her stable, is this where she has her hay?

By the way, have you tried the ring test - just a bit of fun, supposed to tell you the sex of the expected foal.
default_yes.gif

bumping this girl up and hoping we can get an update soon

4.55am cam time and she is stood quietly

On March 10th Miss Lyric will pregnant for 365 days! She has not bagged up and her pH tests are registering 6.8 ( they need to go to 6.2 to foal) .....She was hand bred so we know when she's actually due.....sigh.

She is bred to Lisa Greenwood's sweet Dickens, 2 time world Champion S/P stallion, aka: Flight Of Fancy's Great Expectation.

Lyric cis in my avatar!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh really? wow you poor thing! its so hard!!
default_sad.png
hoping she foals for you soon!

she is down sternal at 9:13pm ...come on Lyric pop that baby out!

has she got an edema in front of her udder at all?

OMG! That's a long gestation!!! I think the longest I've known of is 373 days. WOWZER!

She was out all day with lacey who is due in April.....Lyric flies around like an engine...Trotting here and there....and bossing everyone around in the other pastures....Back in and eating well.....another night of restless sleep...

dru

Latest posts

Back