HYTIDE FARM's Lyric is teasing us all!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Lyric is waiting for Lacey?? Wait - is Lacey Sox's filly??? If so, will that make me a grandmother??? Oh, I guess it will make Sox a grandmother...

default_cheers.gif
Grandma

I copied this from MS as we haven't had an update in a while:

Dana came and Dana looked! There is a live filly in there!!! She is laying on her side with her head pointed the corret way( OUT)! Her sweet little heart is 7 cm with a strong beat, and her placenta is 1cm thick.

She is small for her gestational age, but certainly alive and dancing!!!

She is 377 days today. So Lyric is baking her real good!

Our course of action, is to keep watching her and hoping she grows a bit bigger.... SOOOOOO Check in on her off and on and pray it all goes as planned!

Thank you all so much!!!!!!

dru and Lyric!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Never heard of a pregnancy this long!! But thanks for the update Renee - it all sounds good so I expect we shall see this little one once Lyric feels she's properly cooked LOL!!

Makes you wonder about Penny doesn't it?????

WOW!! That is a long pregnancy! Great to hear all is well!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! Never heard of a pregnancy this long!! But thanks for the update Renee - it all sounds good so I expect we shall see this little one once Lyric feels she's properly cooked LOL!!

Makes you wonder about Penny doesn't it?????
haha no Penny isn't pregnant... gosh at least I hope she isn't!! she leaves for her trip today!

WOW poor things must be exhausted! Lyric is sure setting the records!!

Oh many congratulations!! Cant wait for some pics of your very pretty filly.
default_thumbup.gif

Congrats on your new filly. Sorry I missed it but with my sis here I am probably going to miss a lot in the next month

Latest posts

Back