Baile ~ Flyin' G Farm ~ 330 Days on May 27th

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Sookie foaled on Sunday night, the 25th. All went well...a bay pinto filly! And today, Baile is waxed
default_smile.png
Hopefully she won't make us wait too much longer. She has been pretty uncomfortable all day. She's a little puffy but not elongated, has no muscle tone on her rear end, and just doesn't want to be touched. So fingers crossed she doesn't drag it out
default_smile.png

Ooooo many congratulations with Sookie - pictures please asap!!

Good luck with Baile - cant wait to see what she's been hiding.

Praying all goes well for Baile, and can't wait to see pictures of Sookie's little one!

Finally, some pictures of Baile's filly, I'm calling her Peaches (Flyin Gs Bedazzled for registered name). She looks sorrel, but she has silver in her mane and darker points on her ears, and with Mo being homozygous black (and carries agouti), she should be a silver bay. She is only 2 days old in the pictures, so has a lot of unfolding to do still, but I like what I'm seeing.

I need to get permission to post pictures of my friend's filly out of Sookie, but hopefully I will be able to post her pictures soon!

Tracy

peaches1.jpg

peaches2.jpg

peaches3.jpg

What a stunning filly! Sookie is doing you proud. Looking forward to seeing pics of other foal.

Oh my, she is absolutey stunning!! Many congratulations!

What a STUNNING baby -- and you are blessed she's a filly, too!! I love what your stallion is producing for you -- and he's obviously throwing lots of "X" chromosomes! Gotta keep that boy!!

Latest posts

Back