How's the Weather ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely day today after 3 days of wind and turmoil. While walking Billy I heard a mocking bird say "good job good job good job" several times!
Actually, I think the bird was saying "good dog good dog good dog". Our dog had surgery and is having to do her business on a short leash. We keep encouraging her by saying " good dog good dog"

Snowing today. lol Cause it's Alberta... I'm not complaining, it's still moisture. We need it. Snow is fair game through May long weekend. It usually quits after that. This snow won't stay. I'm sure it will be melted in by tomorrow.

We had a week of beautiful days in the 70tys very little wind. Now that the weekend is here the winds are back at possible gusts of 40- 45 mph advisory lasting into next week and temps can drop 10 to 20 degrees. That's spring for you.

We had a week of beautiful days in the 70tys very little wind. Now that the weekend is here the winds are back at possible gusts of 40- 45 mph advisory lasting into next week and temps can drop 10 to 20 degrees. That's spring for you.
Oh yeah. 87 one day and high of 65 today. Coat on, coat off!

It's been drizzling all day today and in the mid 40's. Yuck! I've still got my wood stove going and it's May! Yesterday was sunny and almost 70. I'm trying to decide whether or not to start planting my vegetable garden, but every time I think I may start planting, the temp's go back down into the danger zone.

Sounds like us 1roadtoad! We have had a very similar pattern of weather with today heading to the 60’s and sunny and tomorrow raining and chilly.

We don’t plant a garden other than grow boxes hubby bought last year for the deck. They worked well and I was surprised how many vegetables they grew!

Latest posts

Back