Apaché finally has a friend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbalina

Apaché and family
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
My dear lonely pony finally has a friend of his own! Meet Arlee, Arabian x Riding pony, 15 year old, 14.2hh chestnut. She is lovely. Came with a bunch of gear… but no saddle so need to go shopping. Had terrible journey on way to finding this horse! The last horse I saw advertised that I liked I actually lost a few grand on as I was SCAMMED!! Very embarrassing. Having missed out a few times prior on horses I was interested in because of distance and commitments I was determined to not miss out on this incredible palomino quarter horse mare. Her name was Dollar!!! How stupid could I be!!

Anyway, Arlee is lovely, very sweet. When they brought her over Apaché and I met them down on the street and we walked around the block with them to get them journeying as a herd before throwing them in a paddock together. Halfway around the block we swapped over to she took Apaché and I took Arlee and they both behaved very well and arrived back to the paddock extremely calmly.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted! I tried a big catch up post but unfortunately it didn’t save and I lost it! Will try to catch everyone up soon!

Attachments

• D422C407-8417-4C32-A3E0-A77C04832D88.jpeg
    D422C407-8417-4C32-A3E0-A77C04832D88.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 96B6D3A2-CC74-4B47-8C5B-78ADABA81827.jpeg
    96B6D3A2-CC74-4B47-8C5B-78ADABA81827.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
Sorry about what happened. Congrats on the new horse. They're so adorable. Are they in a get-to-know each other phase?:)

Sorry about what happened. Congrats on the new horse. They're so adorable. Are they in a get-to-know each other phase?:)
They are adorable. They have been mirroring each other so much. They always roll simultaneously. Arlee left behind a good friend at her old house and I’m sure she is missing her buddy. But she is settling in well!

Congratulations on your new pony! She's beautiful!
Apache is adorable!

I'm so sorry you were scammed.....You are NOT stupid! The problem is, honest, decent people have a tendency to assume everyone else is the same.
The shame and embarrassment is on the scammer for being such a lowlife dirtbag!

Congratulations on your new pony! She's beautiful!
Apache is adorable!

I'm so sorry you were scammed.....You are NOT stupid! The problem is, honest, decent people have a tendency to assume everyone else is the same.
The shame and embarrassment is on the scammer for being such a lowlife dirtbag!
Horse traders have been scamming people for centuries. I've also been an unwitting victim in the past. Though the horse was not a good fit for me, I was able to re-home him through a friend and make a little boy very happy indeed. Also bought a "rescue" that was a mess, rehabbed him and placed him with a 6yr old girl for a nominal feel. It's sad that people feel the need to lie and steal from others. I'm so glad you found your perfect horse. We eventually found ours, too. We had him for 10 years and put him down about 2 yrs ago. He was worth his weight in gold.

Latest posts

Back