HOLLY FOALED !!! MY BABY IS HERE!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, Marty! I am so surprised! I'm one who just knew if she was bred it had to be later by her looks/bag!

BIG Congratulations!@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS MARTY!!!!!!! I have this feeling when Marty does post pics there will be at least one with the foal having a scrunchie in its hair...lol..
yes.gif

Oh Marty, I got chills when I saw your post - congratulations!!!! It sounds like everything is going well - I'm sure it couldn't hurt to have the vet stop by just to check on things.

One thing I do not see mentioned - has Holly passed her afterbirth yet???

Marty, I am SOOOO thrilled for you and Holly! Good girl to do the job so well for you.

Like the others, I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear of all the adventures and stories that lie ahead of you all...not to mention the book that will come from this!

This little baby's too young to know it yet, but he has the best human mommy a horse could ever hope for!

Wow, I already posted last night. Jessica ((ForMiniSeasons)) told me she foaled, and I COULDN'T BELEIVE IT!

Where are the morning pictures of Fetus? He is such a cutie!
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
cheers.gif

risa_suelos.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
I am so happy for you. That everything went well. Take care of that cute bundle and lets see some pictures of him all dry and running around
488.gif
488.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Deb

I almost never post and I didnt see your post last night since computer ISP has been down since Friday but Marty this is sooo great!!! Our prayers have been with you through all your fears. Congratulations to all of you and yours. Tiny Tim will have the best life a little horse could want. Great going Jerry!!!!!

Marty,

I am sOOOO happy for you!! :)

There is nothing quite like a new mini foal...........especially your very first! :)

Susan O.

MARTY! Hey M A R T Y!!!! Come in from the barn and bring us up to date! There's a bunch of Forum Aunts and Uncles anxiously awaiting the unveiling.
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Congrats! This has got to be the longest congrat thread ever! Glad he's here, now name him and lets see some more pictures!!!
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
[SIZE=14pt]Congrats Marty and Holly!!![/SIZE]
aktion033.gif

We are so happy for you! What a beautiful little baby boy! Cant wait to see more pictures of the cutie!
wub.gif
wub.gif

birthday.gif
Tiny Tim!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Woo Hoo, Congratulations! Sounds like little guy is doing everything he is supposed to do
smile.gif
Now you get to relax and enjoy, right?

Jan

YIPPEE!! Congratulations Marty and family!! Hope all is well now and he's figured out the spigots! DOES HE HAVE A NAME YET?? We Aunties and Uncles have to call him SOMETHING, besides cutey patootie!
wink.gif

MARTY MARTY...where are you? Now come from loving all over that little guy for just 5 seconds to give an update and more pictures u hear? Lol
yes.gif
wub.gif

Jessica

Congratulations Marty!! Glad all has gone well..

Bet Holly has lots of milk now.

What will you name him/her?

Holly's Ivy?

JJ

Latest posts

Back